well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    Meanwhile, in the UK
Page 1 2 

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Meanwhile, in the UK
 Login/Join

Forum Frequenter
Picture of AD
posted Hide Post
Semantics doesn't make me any less angry with the cocky little bugger

--------------------------------
Every morrning the soul is once again as good as new, and again one offers if to one's brothers and sisters in life.

Posts: 385 | Location: Land of the Prince Bishops | Registered: 27 November 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Forum Frequenter
Picture of AD
posted Hide Post
Sunak was also fined for attending an illegal party (the so called Partygate, the evening before The Queen attended Prince Phillip's funeral and sat alone in the church)
This sums him and Boris. While ordinary folk couldn't visit sick and dying relatives, couldn't go to weddings, funerals etc under lockdown, he, as one of the lawmakers, broke that law.
Educated at posh Winchester Public School, Oxford Uni, Stanford, then Goldman-Sachs, MP for Richmond.

Professional middle class? Ordinary because of his humble childhood?
He's the poshest of Tory MP's, married to a billionaire.

Meet the new boss, same as

--------------------------------
Every morrning the soul is once again as good as new, and again one offers if to one's brothers and sisters in life.

Posts: 385 | Location: Land of the Prince Bishops | Registered: 27 November 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Daniel
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by AD:
Given the fact that while serving as Chancellor of the Exchequer Rishi Sunak/his wife was avoiding paying millions in tax, he obviously knows all the tricks and is clearly the man for the job of fixing our economy.

I'd like to make the caveat it's not my county but I wouldn't wish him/ his wife on my worst enemy.

The political situation in my own country is a debacle but "my" party seems to be happy enough with it.

Posts: 24732 | Registered: 31 March 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post