well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    Post Your Kitchen Hero
Page 1 2 3 

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Post Your Kitchen Hero
 Login/Join

Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Steve Miller
posted Hide Post
We always called them yummy balls but I thought it was a family thing.

I’m with you on the green chilies but Mom would roll in her grave. Eeker

--------------------------------
Life is short. Play with your dog.

Posts: 34978 | Location: Hooterville, OH | Registered: 23 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of Amanda
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Steve Miller:
Rub the roast with salt, pepper and garlic powder.

Seal in bag with some rosemary and thyme, sous vide at 133 for about 12 hours. Ive seen recommendations to cook for up to 24 hours but 12 hours has always worked for me.

Sear, slice thin, and serve.

Uber YUM, Steve and Markj. I. never heard of a food saver and scarcely understand "sous-vide" but they all sound like they produce scrumptious comestibles.

I wish I had an air fryer too. My son LOVES his.
All this would necessitate more counter space and the live-in population to justify such large scale cooking, though. Alas, those days are past, but it's still nice to fantasize. Even without knowing just what they all do, my mouth is watering just reading about them.

--------------------------------
The most dangerous word in the language is "obvious"

Posts: 14392 | Location: PA | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post