well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    Aaaaargh!!!
Page 1 2 

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Aaaaargh!!!
 Login/Join

Minor Deity
Picture of BeeLady
posted Hide Post
I am so sorry to WTG and Steve as I had a family emergency that is ongoing.

I did talk to Brian at Craic Sauce and he assured me that shipping was specially packed so the bottles were safe..probably better than I could have done myself!

If you ordered, I would love to hear what you think! I am sure he would, too!

--------------------------------
"Wealth is like manure; spread it around and it makes everything grow; pile it up, and it stinks."
MillCityGrows.org

Posts: 11215 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: 22 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of Amanda
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BeeLady:

Hope the emergency is happily and safely resolved for the best, BeeLady!

The most dangerous word in the language is "obvious"

Posts: 14392 | Location: PA | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of BeeLady
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Amanda:
quote:
Originally posted by BeeLady:

Hope the emergency is happily and safely resolved for the best, BeeLady!

Aw, thank you Amanda..still on going...Mom fell and broke her hip (the non metal one)...As she is approaching her 93rd birthday, this is not a minor nor short term thing.

Not to mention that the responding EMT rolled over her foot with the gurney and fractured her foot! ...Seriously, I am not making this up. Blink

"Wealth is like manure; spread it around and it makes everything grow; pile it up, and it stinks."
MillCityGrows.org

Posts: 11215 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: 22 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of wtg
posted Hide Post
Aw, Beelady, thanks for thinking of me in the midst of your problems.....hope your Mom's recovery goes smoothly....

Comfort

We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love… and then we return home. - Australian Aboriginal proverb

Bazootiehead-in-training

Posts: 37940 | Location: Somewhere in the middle | Registered: 19 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of wtg
posted Hide Post
So...I finally got around to trying various sauces..the wtg votes are in...

Cholula red - OK, but not *the* replacement for our discontinued TJ's sauce

Cholula green - ditto

Cholula red *and* green mixed together - we both thought the combination is much better than either sauce by itself

Frank's Red Hot - Our current favorite, but we're still looking for one with that wow factor (flavor, not heat).

I had forgotten about BeeLady's local guy. I may give his products a try. Did anyone order anything from him last year?

We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love… and then we return home. - Australian Aboriginal proverb

Bazootiehead-in-training

Posts: 37940 | Location: Somewhere in the middle | Registered: 19 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post