well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    West Texas Crude
Page 1 2 

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

West Texas Crude
 Login/Join

Minor Deity
Picture of Mikhailoh
posted Hide Post
But...but.. the Saudis are our friends, right?

Duplicitous barbarians.

--------------------------------
"A mob is a place where people go to get away from their conscience" Atticus Finch

Posts: 13563 | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"I've got morons on my team."

Mitt Romney
Minor Deity
Picture of Piano*Dad
posted Hide Post
Oil is business ... Evil

Posts: 12542 | Location: Williamsburg, VA | Registered: 19 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Pinta & the Santa Maria
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Nina
posted Hide Post
And, to be fair, Trump did get OPEC to agree to reduce oil production, which will help keep oil prices from tanking (lol) more than they already have. I realize that there are those that said it didn't go far enough, but it went somewhere.

Like pj, I don't know much about oil, but looking at the big picture, having the OPEC nations economies sink drastically can't be a good thing, just as is true with ours. Especially when those countries are more than happy to start wars (looking at you, Iran) over it.

Waiting for P*D to correct me.... Wink

Posts: 35383 | Location: West: North and South! | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Steve Miller
posted Hide Post
Oil Tankers Are Surrounding California With Nowhere to Unload

Life is short. Play with your dog.

Posts: 34975 | Location: Hooterville, OH | Registered: 23 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"I've got morons on my team."

Mitt Romney
Minor Deity
Picture of Piano*Dad
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Nina:
And, to be fair, Trump did get OPEC to agree to reduce oil production, which will help keep oil prices from tanking (lol) more than they already have. I realize that there are those that said it didn't go far enough, but it went somewhere.

Like pj, I don't know much about oil, but looking at the big picture, having the OPEC nations economies sink drastically can't be a good thing, just as is true with ours. Especially when those countries are more than happy to start wars (looking at you, Iran) over it.

Waiting for P*D to correct me.... Wink

Hah! Well, it depends on who you think are your friends, and who you would like to see resource-constrained. Losers include Iran (yippeeee), Russia (yipeee), Venezuela (yipeee). Losers also include Norway (they can handle it), Saudi/Kuwait/Qatar/UAE (well, to me, they can just deal with it ... Mik too, obviously). Losers also include North Dakota, Texas, New Mexico, Pennsylvania, blah, blah...

Posts: 12542 | Location: Williamsburg, VA | Registered: 19 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of Mikhailoh
posted Hide Post
Yeah, it's those last ones I worry about more. Another nail in the Iranian mullahs' coffins? As you said, yippee.

"A mob is a place where people go to get away from their conscience" Atticus Finch

Posts: 13563 | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Daniel
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LL:
Too much oil? Then get rid of that damn pipeline that NEVER should have been built through our mid section.

Really.

Posts: 24732 | Registered: 31 March 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post