well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    In case some of you want to chat...
Page 1 2 

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

In case some of you want to chat...
 Login/Join

Foregoing Vacation to Post
Picture of Dan
posted Hide Post
Just picked up the kindle edition. I've got like 6 things on my reading plate right now, so Sue might read it first.

Anyway, looking forward to it!

Smiler

Posts: 1534 | Location: Colorado | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Beatification Candidate
Picture of big al
posted Hide Post
I enjoyed watching the Zoom event on Tuesday.

I've requested the book for a Fathers' Day gift.

Big Al

--------------------------------
Money seems to buy the most happiness when you give it away.

Why does everything have to be so complicated, all in the name of convenience. -ShiroKuro

A lifetime of experience will change a person. If it doesn't, then you're already dead inside. -MarkJ

Posts: 7404 | Location: Western PA | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
knitterati
Beatification Candidate
Picture of AdagioM
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by big al:

Big Al

Hey, I was there too! Hiding out from the camera, though. I wasn’t on my laptop in my “look really good” zoom lair; I was at the table with my iPad.

Mary Anna is so well spoken, and she keeps it fresh even though she’s doing a lot of these!

http://pdxknitterati.com

Posts: 9799 | Location: Oregon | Registered: 06 June 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Beatification Candidate
Picture of big al
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by AdagioM:
Hey, I was there too! Hiding out from the camera, though. I wasn’t on my laptop in my “look really good” zoom lair; I was at the table with my iPad.

Mary Anna is so well spoken, and she keeps it fresh even though she’s doing a lot of these!

I thought I saw your name appear in a dark window and in the chat, too. I had my camera off and my audio muted as well.

Big Al

Why does everything have to be so complicated, all in the name of convenience. -ShiroKuro

A lifetime of experience will change a person. If it doesn't, then you're already dead inside. -MarkJ

Posts: 7404 | Location: Western PA | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of Mary Anna
posted Hide Post
I can't always see who's there. I did see AdagioM's name, but I'm not sure I know your real name, Big Al. Thanks so much for coming!

The hosts of both the events said that they'd be putting recordings on YouTube, so I'll post those links here when they're available.

Mary Anna Evans
http://www.maryannaevans.com
MaryAnna@ermosworld.com

Posts: 15510 | Location: Florida | Registered: 22 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Beatification Candidate
Picture of big al
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by big al:

Big Al

I got the requested copy yesterday for Fathers'Day. I finished reading it this afternoon. Yes

Big Al