well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    Holy carp, he did it.
Page 1 2 3 4 

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Holy carp, he did it.
 Login/Join

"I've got morons on my team."

Mitt Romney
Minor Deity
Picture of Piano*Dad
posted Hide Post
Also, the Dems wouldn't lose a senate seat since the governor, oddly enough, is a Democrat.

AT least until 2026

... when there would be a special election.

Posts: 12758 | Location: Williamsburg, VA | Registered: 19 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Does This Avatar Make My Butt Look Big?

Minor Deity
Picture of Cindysphinx
posted Hide Post
Upon reflection . . . Is Biden Crazy like a fox?

He waited until Trump picked his vp. And he drew their fire at the Republican convention so they didn’t attack Harris. And he waited until Trump was experiencing a convention bounce.

All the while he was saying only god almighty could get him out of the race.

The Republicans were caught completely flat footed.

Just like Joe intended.

Posts: 19831 | Location: A cluttered house in Metro D.C. | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Beatification Candidate
Picture of rontuner
posted Hide Post
About Kelly's background.

Remember... any positive can be made a negative, any negative a positve. It's a con's skill!

--------------------------------
Visit me on the Web!
www.ronkoval.com

Posts: 7601 | Location: chicagoland | Registered: 21 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
czarina
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of piqué
posted Hide Post
quote:
Upon reflection . . . Is Biden Crazy like a fox?

He waited until Trump picked his vp. And he drew their fire at the Republican convention so they didn’t attack Harris. And he waited until Trump was experiencing a convention bounce.

All the while he was saying only god almighty could get him out of the race.

The Republicans were caught completely flat footed.

Just like Joe intended.

hardly the behavior of someone suffering from cognitive decline. hmmmm....

--------------------------------
fear is the thief of dreams

Posts: 21538 | Registered: 18 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Daniel
posted Hide Post
Protestors won't calibrate their actions based on who is chosen for either slot. They will use the convention to protest for a couple of reasons-- a) Biden's role in Gaza and b) the media attention attached to a convention. Other than that, any Democrats chosen would have to have a record of objecting to the genocide in a serious way to escape their protest. Good luck with that.

Posts: 25205 | Registered: 31 March 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post