well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  The Soundboard    Piano picture of the day
Page 1 ... 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 ... 299
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Piano picture of the day
 Login/Join

rachmad
Never Offline
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Zorba:
Aw NUTS!

Yeah right! Maybe this is more than nuts, this Mr Mechanical Man. If I had that many fingers, then I would probably surpass Liszt...

Posts: 986 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: 15 March 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
rachmad
Never Offline
posted Hide Post
more "aw nuts"

Posts: 986 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: 15 March 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
rachmad
Never Offline
posted Hide Post
I. Bösendorfer - 247cm Rosewood - 1841

"The Veiled Male"
Gadfly
Picture of Zorba
posted Hide Post
I *did* think of Stuart - but I couldn't remember if it was Stuart, Overs, or "somebody else". Since I'd already put my foot in my mouth once, I decided to shut up.... Big Grin

--------------------------------
-Zorba
"The Veiled Male"
http://www.doubleveil.net
1918 Hobart M. Cable
"No-one would knowingly provide Franz Liszt with a mediocre piano." -E. M. Good

Posts: 4568 | Location: Monterey, Ca | Registered: 08 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of LL
posted Hide Post
More than just a SEE THROUGH music desk...

That is a HEAR THROUGH music desk!

Razzer

The earth laughs in flowers

Posts: 16320 | Location: north of boston | Registered: 16 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of LL
posted Hide Post
Rod Verhnjak, in CAN has this cake up on his FB page. With permission

If I can figure out how to show it here!

Ugh...save pic, upload to photobucket, then here. PB does not make it easy.

Posts: 16320 | Location: north of boston | Registered: 16 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
rachmad
Never Offline
posted Hide Post
Cakes! Please someone, make me one...

Minor Deity
Picture of LL
posted Hide Post
double trouble

What Life?
Picture of Muffin's sister
posted Hide Post
Love them! I need a reason to make a piano cake! Smiler

Posts: 2262 | Location: Way Southeast of Phoenix | Registered: 21 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gadfly
Picture of susan dorris
posted Hide Post
Well...it IS my birthday.

Posts: 4843 | Location: Saint Louis, MO | Registered: 21 September 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
rachmad
Never Offline
posted Hide Post
Please.... how, what, when, where,.... will pay postage..... well maybe - all the hopeful 1000s who watch this page, wake up and sneak your post in; swamp us silly, surely you have your cake and make... surely the multitude will help the poor craving pianist @#%!...

Nobody's $hillbot
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of OperaTenor
posted Hide Post
As posted elsewhere, the 19th century English PSO currently in temporary Storage in the back of NPLB1:

Posts: 25662 | Location: Sandy Eggo, CA | Registered: 15 April 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
rachmad
Never Offline
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by susan dorris:
Well...it IS my birthday.

Susan, I couldn't find you a named cake, I found one from your cat instead..

Minor Deity
Picture of LL
posted Hide Post

Verhnjak Pianos

restored beauties!

Minor Deity
Picture of LL
posted Hide Post

with permission from Verhnjak Pianos