well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    COVID odds and ends
Page 1 ... 20 21 22 23

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

COVID odds and ends
 Login/Join

Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of wtg
posted Hide Post
How are the Millers doing?

--------------------------------
Outrage is warranted. But outrage unaccompanied by analysis is a danger in itself.

Bazootiehead-in-training

Posts: 33228 | Location: Somewhere in the middle | Registered: 19 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Steve Miller
posted Hide Post
Thanks for asking.

I’m fully recovered as far as I can tell. Grandson Jack is too.

Sharon us still coughing and sleeping in the recliner. Daughter Kim is still coughing and is dealing with some serious headaches. Frowner

Life is short. Play with your dog.

Posts: 32336 | Location: Yorba Linda, CA | Registered: 23 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gadfly
Picture of Big John
posted Hide Post
Glad you and your family are recovering.

My partner and I had something awful in Nov/Dec 2019. For me it lingered well into March 2020 with visits to urgent care in Feb and March for shortness of breath.

Got vaxxed in March and April 2021 then boosted last month.

Haven't had ANYTHING since whatever I had in 2019/2020. I wear a mask everywhere and don't touch my face.

I've been looking for a reason to wear a mask all my life in some places anyway.

Have we lost anyone?

Have lost quite a few unvaxxed friends and one vaxxed friend (88 years old with other major health problems). He died last weekend. I've cut a few others off. Had to. One going through her second round of chemo who buys into all the Fox News/rand paul stuff. Sad.

Another day in Paradise.

Posts: 3850 | Registered: 14 November 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of BeeLady
posted Hide Post
OH, Steve I hope the family continues to get better!

"Wealth is like manure; spread it around and it makes everything grow; pile it up, and it stinks."
MillCityGrows.org

Posts: 11044 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: 22 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
(self-titled) semi-posting lurker
Minor Deity
Picture of ShiroKuro
posted Hide Post
Steve, glad you're feeling better!!

quote:
Sharon us still coughing and sleeping in the recliner. Daughter Kim is still coughing and is dealing with some serious headaches.

I hope they both recover quickly! I've heard of some people who really struggled with headaches during covid, as someone who suffers from migraines, I know how horrible that must be.

My piano recordings at Box.Net: https://app.box.com/s/j4rgyhn72uvluemg1m6u

Posts: 16388 | Location: not in Japan any more | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of BeeLady
posted Hide Post
Shorty had his positive test back today..

He works at a high end restaurant that is normally closed Sun/Mon..He felt ill Monday night..and since then, though mild...

The restaurant has been closed the last two days with insufficient staff as kitchen staff (there are only 3) had been exposed...

His girlfriend has had some symptoms as well.

They are stocked up with groceries for now..

"Wealth is like manure; spread it around and it makes everything grow; pile it up, and it stinks."
MillCityGrows.org

Posts: 11044 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: 22 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post