well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  About Us    Apple update
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Apple update
 Login/Join

Minor Deity
Picture of kathyk
posted Hide Post
LL, I finally got around to asking Plays if she still had a copy of the duet snip. She did and she promptly obliged by sending it. I'm glad you mentioned it, because now I have it and won't lose it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v...bBs&feature=youtu.be

Posts: 11690 | Location: Maine | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of BeeLady
posted Hide Post
Fantastic. Thanks for posting this. What a wonderful weekend that was.

I am so glad that Apple was able to be part of it.

Posts: 10179 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: 22 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of wtg
posted Hide Post

Posts: 25271 | Location: Somewhere in the middle | Registered: 19 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of LL
posted Hide Post
Keeping?

Posts: 15677 | Location: north of boston | Registered: 16 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of Amanda
posted Hide Post
I just noticed that although Chris Aher's original thread on TNCR links, the actual music piece is gone. Frowner

Does anyone have a copy?

Posts: 12604 | Location: PA | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of wtg
posted Hide Post
Bump for posterity.

Posts: 25271 | Location: Somewhere in the middle | Registered: 19 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post