well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  About Us    Apple update
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Apple update
 Login/Join

Gadfly
Picture of susan dorris
posted Hide Post
I also send my prayers for Mary, and for her family. She will be missed so very much.

Posts: 4843 | Location: Saint Louis, MO | Registered: 21 September 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shut up and play your guitar!
Minor Deity
Picture of markj
posted Hide Post
Well, 2013 is certainly not starting out any better than 2012 ended. Frowner

I will always cherish my real life visits I had with Mary and her family.

Mary, if you get a chance to read this, you have inspired me in so many ways both in music and in life lessons. I may not get to see you again in this world but I know I will see you again someday.

I love you Mary.

Mark

Posts: 13634 | Location: Wisconsin | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
twit
Beatification Candidate
Picture of kluurs
posted Hide Post
We've all been so fortunate to have Mary in our lives but when I look at pictures of her children...what a loss for them.

Posts: 9597 | Registered: 22 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of LL
posted Hide Post
Big lump in my throat.

Not only are you admired, you have set an example for all of us to share LOVE. You are treasured.

Posts: 16320 | Location: north of boston | Registered: 16 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
What Life?
Picture of josh
posted Hide Post
So sad. She is such a force. Is.

Hoping for peace and comfort.

Posts: 2519 | Registered: 21 January 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of Amanda
posted Hide Post
Through you, eyes and music from a new world...Gratefully

Posts: 14392 | Location: PA | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Foregoing Practicing to Post
Minor Deity
Picture of RealPlayer
posted Hide Post
Oh, no. I am so sad...Apple, we love you.

Posts: 13813 | Location: The outer burrows | Registered: 27 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chatty Kathy
Beatification Candidate
Picture of teachum
posted Hide Post
Oh no! Bless her. She was one of the first people I met on PW. I love her so much. Words fail...

Posts: 8032 | Location: Idaho | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of LL
posted Hide Post
From her brother on FB page

Posts: 16320 | Location: north of boston | Registered: 16 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of Bernard
posted Hide Post
I've read that moving on is easy and natural and the way will be clear to us when we get there. I am hoping so and more for you Mary. Though I believe these words, it doesn't stop the tears. If the time is near, I hope you are in peace. Blessings galore to you Mary.

Posts: 10573 | Location: North Groton, NH | Registered: 21 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"One half of me is a hopeless romantic, the other half is so damn realistic."
Beatification Candidate
Picture of rustyfingers
posted Hide Post
Mary, you are an amazing, insightful, talented, witty and strong person. You enrich all of our lives here in the pixel world, and I'm sure in the "real" world too. Love and good thoughts to you and your beloved family.

Posts: 8342 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: 11 July 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
What Life?
posted Hide Post
I want to be so brave, so strong like you Apple.

Posts: 2482 | Registered: 30 March 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
posted Hide Post
Oh, oh, no!

Posts: 20891 | Registered: 23 March 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
What Life?
Picture of musicasacra
posted Hide Post
So glad you're surrounded by your family, Apple.

Posts: 2659 | Registered: 02 March 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
knitterati
Beatification Candidate
Picture of AdagioM
posted Hide Post
Praying for you and your family, Mary. Peace and love.

Posts: 9800 | Location: Oregon | Registered: 06 June 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post