well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  About Us    A Picture Thread
Page 1 2 3 4 5 ... 47
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A Picture Thread
 Login/Join

Pinta & the Santa Maria
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Nina
posted Hide Post
Wasn't the ultrasound the coolest thing you have ever done?

With our first, I didn't know they were going to do an ultrasound. Had I known (they were doing some other miscellaneous testing and needed the u/s for guidance) I'da invited Mr. Nina to the appointment.

It still is a big disappointment that he didn't get to see the first pix of our eldest Ninette.

Posts: 35378 | Location: West: North and South! | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of Doug
posted Hide Post
Shouldn't this thread be in the Pinblock?

Posts: 10334 | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of Jack Frost
posted Hide Post
Anybody see a penie?

jf

Posts: 17680 | Location: Maine | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of Doug
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jack Frost:
Anybody see a penie?

jf

Yes, but if I get up from my desk, I'll have to put my pants back on.

Or weren't you talking to me?

Would-be Sage
Picture of Jamie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by EHpianist:
No kidding Mary Anna. The kid is going to have flippers for hands and feet, like me!

Elena
www.duoscarbo.com

Flippers? Did someone mention flippers? Confused

(nudge nudge wink wink) (inside Newfoundland joke...)

Posts: 648 | Location: NL, Canada | Registered: 29 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of jodi
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jack Frost:
Anybody see a penie?

jf

*snort* Big Grin imagining the fun one could have with photoshop

Posts: 20460 | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Pinta & the Santa Maria
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Nina
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Doug:

Note to self: no pastries with holes for Doug....

Posts: 35378 | Location: West: North and South! | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of Doug
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Nina:
quote:
Originally posted by Doug:

Note to self: no pastries with holes for Doug....

Between her new avatar, and recent comments, I am losing my "Mary Poppins" image of Nina...

Beatification Candidate
Picture of EHpianist
posted Hide Post
Ken, I liked your other picture better!

Nina, it was very hard to distinguish anything while she was doing the ultrasound so I wasn't as impressed as you were. Being able to look at the photo closely though did make my heart leap a little when I saw the little hand with 5 fingers and the foot.

Jack, it is not developed enough in order to see sex yet. That'll come in a few weeks.

Jamie, Big Grin Big Grin. Maybe it'll be the only person on earth that LIKES flipper pie!

Nina and Doug, you two are cracking me up!! Big Grin

Elena
www.duoscarbo.com

Posts: 7252 | Location: Vancouver, Canada | Registered: 03 June 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Incognito
Beatification Candidate
Picture of ChickGrand
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by EHpianist:
Ken, I liked your other picture better!

Here's Ken on harmonica:

Posts: 6631 | Location: Milky Way Galaxy | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Does This Avatar Make My Butt Look Big?

Minor Deity
Picture of Cindysphinx
posted Hide Post
All right, you weenies! I received a SuperSecret Private Request to move our picture thread over to the Pinblock.

But look how lame this thread is! I mean, we have squirrels playing the harmonica, fer cryin' out loud.

Can we do better? You betcha.

Cindy -- still too camera-shy to do anything daring like post a picture

Posts: 19763 | Location: A cluttered house in Metro D.C. | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semi-Regular
Picture of Euan Morrison
posted Hide Post
It got posted by Sharon on the 'Driving' thread, so I may as well stick it here.

Me before going to University Formal Dance (when i was 18!)

Posts: 113 | Location: bonnie Scotland | Registered: 12 May 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of kathyk
posted Hide Post
What a good looking chap! Did you say you live in Edinborough? My (JF's actually) sister-in-law-in-law lives there with her partner. She's a fairly well known author of lesbian mystery novels. They're the most delightful couple. They came to Massachusetts when the gay-marriage laws passed to formally tie the knot. I keep hoping to get out there to visit them. I was there nearly 30 years ago and was enchanted.

Posts: 11691 | Location: Maine | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semi-Regular
Picture of Euan Morrison
posted Hide Post
I live about 26 miles north of Edinburgh, but its my nearest city.

"Lesbian mystery novels" - cool!

Hope you come back over soon!

Euan.

Posts: 113 | Location: bonnie Scotland | Registered: 12 May 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Beatification Candidate
Picture of EHpianist
posted Hide Post
As I said earlier, Euan, you're a hunk! Big Grin

Those socks really do it for me!

We really need to get all the old time posters to post some pics here for the benefit of the newcomers...

Elena
www.duoscarbo.com

Posts: 7252 | Location: Vancouver, Canada | Registered: 03 June 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post