well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    Great year for fall colors around here!

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Great year for fall colors around here!
 Login/Join

Beatification Candidate
Picture of rontuner
posted
It really has been a great year as the leaves change around Chicago. No major storms or early frost to knock them off.

(not my picture)

--------------------------------
Visit me on the Web!
www.ronkoval.com

Posts: 7554 | Location: chicagoland | Registered: 21 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of wtg
posted Hide Post
Your picture is way better than mine are!!

We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love… and then we return home. - Australian Aboriginal proverb

Bazootiehead-in-training

Posts: 37895 | Location: Somewhere in the middle | Registered: 19 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Beatification Candidate
Picture of rontuner
posted Hide Post
Actually found that one on Twitter, I have some nice ones on my phone but haven't really used hosting sites for posting here...

And duh!, the one I posted was from 2018!!! ROTFLMAO

Visit me on the Web!
www.ronkoval.com

Posts: 7554 | Location: chicagoland | Registered: 21 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Beatification Candidate
Picture of rontuner
posted Hide Post
We drove down and back to Indiana's Turkey Run state park over the weekend.

(this is mine - from yesterday)

Visit me on the Web!
www.ronkoval.com

Minor Deity
Picture of Mikhailoh
posted Hide Post
Turkey Run is a nice park. Been there a few times.

We are having a gorgeous fall here too.

"A mob is a place where people go to get away from their conscience" Atticus Finch

Posts: 13555 | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post