well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    Trump endorses ILL. candidate who declared "Hitler was Right"

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Trump endorses ILL. candidate who declared "Hitler was Right"
 Login/Join

Minor Deity
Picture of Amanda
posted
Oh, fer cryin out loud...

Is there no limit to his putrescence?

quote:
"Congresswoman Mary Miller is doing a fantastic job representing the people of Illinois! Strong on Election Security, the Second Amendment, and our Military and Vets, Mary is a champion of our America First agenda," Trump wrote in his endorsement, issued last Saturday.

"She fights hard against Joe Biden's open borders, runaway inflation, and the radical indoctrination of our children," Trump's endorsement continued. "Mary has my Complete and Total Endorsement!"

Mary Miller Hitler fan, supported by Trump

--------------------------------
The most dangerous word in the language is "obvious"

Posts: 14392 | Location: PA | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of QuirtEvans
posted Hide Post
If Trump endorsed her, that's a pretty strong signal that I would dislike her, a lot.

However, the Hitler thing is a distortion of what she said.

quote:
"Hitler was right on one thing," she began. "He said, 'Whoever has the youth has the future.' Our children are being propagandized. ... This is the battle." She said to build a lasting social movement, conservatives must win children's hearts and minds.

by Jan. 8, 2021, she apologized for her comments.

"I sincerely apologize for any harm my words caused and regret using a reference to one of the most evil dictators in history to illustrate the dangers that outside influences can have on our youth," she said. "This dark history should never be repeated and parents should be proactive to instill what is good, true, right, and noble into their children's hearts and minds."

She should have known better than to say that Hitler was right about anything, because the name itself is highly radioactive. But she doesn't believe in extermination of Jewish people.

Let's leave the hysterical overreaction to words taken out of context to the other side. It's their thing.

Posts: 45748 | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of Mikhailoh
posted Hide Post
Meh. Both parties will milk whatever outrage they can scare up or manufacture. It will only stop when we call them on it instead of drooling over the possible advantage.

"A mob is a place where people go to get away from their conscience" Atticus Finch

Posts: 13558 | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of QuirtEvans
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mikhailoh:
It will only stop when we call them on it instead of drooling over the possible advantage.

I thought I just did.

Posts: 45748 | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of Mikhailoh
posted Hide Post
Indeed.

"A mob is a place where people go to get away from their conscience" Atticus Finch

Posts: 13558 | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post