well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    Gotta Pitch Netflix Formula One Just one more time

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Gotta Pitch Netflix Formula One Just one more time
 Login/Join

Does This Avatar Make My Butt Look Big?

Minor Deity
Picture of Cindysphinx
posted
Boy, howdy. The Sphinx family is digging The Formula One documentary series on Netflix. I have no idea how they made me care so deeply about some characters and dislike others.

Setting aside how elitist and silly and wasteful the sport is, I have to admit that I cannot think of another sport where only 20 people in the world get to play.

We are about to start season two, and if things don’t work out for my favorite driver and team, I will not take it well.

Posts: 19764 | Location: A cluttered house in Metro D.C. | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of CHAS
posted Hide Post
That would not happen to be the charming and popular Daniel Ricciardo would it?
I imagine the ladies are lined up for him.

--------------------------------
Several people have eaten my cooking and survived.

Posts: 25727 | Location: Still living at 9000 feet in the High Rockies of Colorado | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of jodi
posted Hide Post
Ok, I’ve got it up on Netflix, might be something steve will watch with me.

Smiler Jodi

Posts: 20468 | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Does This Avatar Make My Butt Look Big?

Minor Deity
Picture of Cindysphinx
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CHAS:
That would not happen to be the charming and popular Daniel Ricciardo would it?
I imagine the ladies are lined up for him.
I will not reveal my crush.

Besides, Carlos might find out and never forgive me.

Posts: 19764 | Location: A cluttered house in Metro D.C. | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of CHAS
posted Hide Post
Big Grin

Several people have eaten my cooking and survived.

Posts: 25727 | Location: Still living at 9000 feet in the High Rockies of Colorado | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Nanna
posted Hide Post
We started watching with "Drive to Survive" in 2018, which was about the 2017 Formula 1 season. Then we were hooked and have watched each season since. You really do develop favorites. Sometimes the races can be boring because one team dominates, but there is usually some kind of intrigue. Recently that has been Mercedes. This year's "Drive to Survive" about the 2020 season comes out March 19. Today and tomorrow is 2021 testing in Bahrain. And yes...young, handsome, fit, and talented drivers can be enjoyable to watch!

Posts: 78 | Location: The Colonial Capital | Registered: 11 October 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post