well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    Biden's speech tonight

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Biden's speech tonight
 Login/Join

Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of wtg
posted
Either the world is coming to an end or there is actually hope. Fox News did a really nice job covering the event. And Karl Rove went on at some length saying good things about the speech.

On ABC, Chris Christie talked about his personal relationship with Biden and about what a good man he is, the right person for the job.

On that high note, I'm turning off the TV and my computer and enjoying the feeling of peace and hope.

Good Night

--------------------------------
We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love… and then we return home. - Australian Aboriginal proverb

Bazootiehead-in-training

Posts: 37884 | Location: Somewhere in the middle | Registered: 19 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"I've got morons on my team."

Mitt Romney
Minor Deity
Picture of Piano*Dad
posted Hide Post
Yep. Yep. Smiler

Feelin' good.

Posts: 12530 | Location: Williamsburg, VA | Registered: 19 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
(self-titled) semi-posting lurker
Minor Deity
Picture of ShiroKuro
posted Hide Post
That was awesome!! VP-elect was awesome, Biden was awesome!

I feel relief and HOPE!

My piano recordings at Box.Net: https://app.box.com/s/j4rgyhn72uvluemg1m6u

Posts: 18439 | Location: not in Japan any more | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
(self-titled) semi-posting lurker
Minor Deity
Picture of ShiroKuro
posted Hide Post
Also less angry.

Omg I can never watch trump without being filled with rage.

Now I feel full of hope.

Tears of joy.

My piano recordings at Box.Net: https://app.box.com/s/j4rgyhn72uvluemg1m6u

Posts: 18439 | Location: not in Japan any more | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of QuirtEvans
posted Hide Post
The drone show and the fireworks were impressive. And were pulled off flawlessly.

On the same day that the Trump team was holding a press conference and Four Seasons Landscaping.

It must kill Trump to know that his team never pulled anything like that off in four years, not with the entire federal government at their disposal.

Posts: 45738 | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Does This Avatar Make My Butt Look Big?

Minor Deity
Picture of Cindysphinx
posted Hide Post
Well, they did run one $10 million Super Bowl ad.

Posts: 19763 | Location: A cluttered house in Metro D.C. | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Pinta & the Santa Maria
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Nina
posted Hide Post
The drones were really cool.

Chris Christie will go with whoever is winning at the moment.

I will admit I got a little emotional at Kamala's speech in her white suffragette pants suit.

Posts: 35377 | Location: West: North and South! | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post