well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    Inside the administration

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Inside the administration
 Login/Join

Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of wtg
posted
This doesn't sound like a team working together in a crisis.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news...o-normal/ar-BB13QL8U

--------------------------------
We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love… and then we return home. - Australian Aboriginal proverb

Bazootiehead-in-training

Posts: 37942 | Location: Somewhere in the middle | Registered: 19 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of QuirtEvans
posted Hide Post
From the article I posted in the Guardian:

quote:
After Trump’s disinfectant comments, Beppe Severgnini, a columnist for Italy’s Corriere della Sera, said in a TV interview: “Trying to get into Donald Trump’s head is more difficult than finding a vaccine for coronavirus. First he decided on a lockdown and then he encouraged protests against the lockdown that he promoted. It’s like a Mel Brooks film.”

Posts: 45748 | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"I've got morons on my team."

Mitt Romney
Minor Deity
Picture of Piano*Dad
posted Hide Post
Mel Brooks showed more compassion ... Big Grin

Blazing Saddles ...

Posts: 12539 | Location: Williamsburg, VA | Registered: 19 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of QuirtEvans
posted Hide Post
Oh, you so went with the wrong Blazing Saddles clip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTmfwklFM-M

Posts: 45748 | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Serial origamist
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of pianojuggler
posted Hide Post
If you want to know what's inside I-1's head, you need to ask the guy who knows:

Coronavirus Deaths ‘Don’t Matter’ To Him

pj, citizen-poster, unless specifically noted otherwise.

mod-in-training.

pj@ermosworld∙com

All types of erorrs fixed while you wait.

Posts: 30038 | Registered: 27 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Pinta & the Santa Maria
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Nina
posted Hide Post
I'm tired of trying to psychoanalyze Trump based on his tweets, speeches, ghost-written books. His word is totally useless, his policies, viewpoints and anything else of substance can change in, quite literally, 30 seconds.

It's just a waste of time and saps any psychic energy anyone has--which, of course, is the reason for his success. He never lets go. It's a constant drip-drip-drip of crazy, inconsistent and hypocritical utterances, and as soon as you say, "but earlier you said...," he's off on something else.

I am no longer taking the bait.

Posts: 35378 | Location: West: North and South! | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Pinta & the Santa Maria
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Nina
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Nina:
I'm tired of trying to psychoanalyze Trump based on his tweets, speeches, ghost-written books. His word is totally useless, his policies, viewpoints and anything else of substance can change in, quite literally, 30 seconds.

It's just a waste of time and saps any psychic energy anyone has--which, of course, is the reason for his success. He never lets go. It's a constant drip-drip-drip of crazy, inconsistent and hypocritical utterances, and as soon as you say, "but earlier you said...," he's off on something else.

I am no longer taking the bait.

Tweet storms and sycophants. I'm still there.

Posts: 35378 | Location: West: North and South! | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Pinta & the Santa Maria
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Nina
posted Hide Post
I'm so there, I said it twice for good measure! Big Grin

Minor Deity
Picture of LL
posted Hide Post
I just don't understand why someone just doesn't confront him publically and call him a liar, a cheat and tell him NO, you are wrong.

Everyone is just so afraid, and have now given him 'the power'.

Liar liar, pants on fire.

The earth laughs in flowers

Posts: 16320 | Location: north of boston | Registered: 16 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post