well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    Those "Q" people/

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Those "Q" people/
 Login/Join

Beatification Candidate
Picture of rontuner
posted
A Game Designer’s Analysis Of QAnon

"QAnon grows on the wild misinterpretation of random data, presented in a suggestive fashion in a milieu designed to help the users come to the intended misunderstanding. Maybe “guided apophenia” is a better phrase."

https://medium.com/curiouserin...f-qanon-580972548be5

--------------------------------
Visit me on the Web!
www.ronkoval.com

Posts: 7554 | Location: chicagoland | Registered: 21 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"I've got morons on my team."

Mitt Romney
Minor Deity
Picture of Piano*Dad
posted Hide Post
OK, new word for me. Thanx.

Posts: 12530 | Location: Williamsburg, VA | Registered: 19 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Daniel
posted Hide Post
Apophenia is : “the tendency to perceive a connection or meaningful pattern between unrelated or random things (such as objects or ideas)”

Posts: 24712 | Registered: 31 March 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Daniel
posted Hide Post
Don't they believe Covid is a conspiracy of some sort and if they get tested the government will track them, or something?

Posts: 24712 | Registered: 31 March 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of Jack Frost
posted Hide Post
One of my closest friends has not openly told me or FB she follows Q, but the signs are there. She is convinced Trump has an important future for our country and the world. She believes the Plandemic narrative that Gates and Faucci started COVID or alternatively that it comes from flu shots and wearing a mask brings it to life. Breaks my heart.

Jf

--------------------------------
Be calm, be brave, it'll be okay.

Posts: 17677 | Location: Maine | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post