well-temperedforum.groupee.net
WTAF 2nd UPDATE

This topic can be found at:
https://well-temperedforum.groupee.net/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/9130004433/m/7733901497

25 March 2020, 05:30 PM
jodi
WTAF 2nd UPDATE
Last Edit. Third call back, they say the second test really IS negative. Having a hard time believing it. I think my quarantine is ties to Steve’s so I won’t go out until his is over, or until it’s been 72 hours since I’ve had a fever - (whichever is longer) to avoid spreading whatever the heck it is that I have. Craziness.

Edit - just got a call back. Apparently the state re-read the results of my first test to the health deparment - now they are searching for the results of my second test...!

I’ve been quarantined with the freaking plague for 17 days, I haven’t come in contact with anybody else, how on earth did I pick up some other virus? I guess it could have come from some of the food deliveries we’ve had. This is crazy.

--------------------------------
Smiler Jodi

25 March 2020, 05:32 PM
Mikhailoh
Wow. Are you wiping all delivery items down with disinfectant?

"A mob is a place where people go to get away from their conscience" Atticus Finch

25 March 2020, 05:41 PM
wtg
That's amazing. And good news.

Can you send me some of your immune system?

We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love… and then we return home. - Australian Aboriginal proverb

Bazootiehead-in-training

25 March 2020, 05:41 PM
jodi
(Answering mik) - No, because they’ve come from friends, and Coronavirus was already in our house, so I wasn’t worried about it!

Smiler Jodi

25 March 2020, 05:43 PM
markj
Wow. That is incredible! So glad you are negative for coronavirus. Hope you feel better from what you do have, soon!
25 March 2020, 05:47 PM
ShiroKuro
quote:
Can you send me some of your immune system?

Me too! ROTFLMAO

What do the doctors say about this? Because my ("not that kind of doctor") reaction is that maybe this means your immune system is really fighting it off, which is good??

Anyway, hopefully you will heal up quickly.

How's Mr. Jodi doing?

/stillprayingforyouboth

My piano recordings at Box.Net: https://app.box.com/s/j4rgyhn72uvluemg1m6u

25 March 2020, 05:55 PM
CHAS
WTF
Hope you are better soon.

Curiouser and curiouser

Several people have eaten my cooking and survived.

25 March 2020, 06:29 PM
ShiroKuro
Well, at least now this thread has an awesome title ...
Leaving

My piano recordings at Box.Net: https://app.box.com/s/j4rgyhn72uvluemg1m6u

25 March 2020, 06:36 PM
wtg
Oy.

We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love… and then we return home. - Australian Aboriginal proverb

Bazootiehead-in-training

25 March 2020, 06:48 PM
Daniel
I'm confused.
25 March 2020, 07:26 PM
jodi
Was called by community health center and told I was negative. Was called back about 15 minutes later and told the goofed, state lab told them the results of my first test(from 2 weeks ago, which was negative) instead of the results of the test I took yesterday. Still waiting...

Smiler Jodi

25 March 2020, 07:31 PM
Steve Miller
Good grief.

Life is short. Play with your dog.

25 March 2020, 08:56 PM
Nina
It's good to know you're in such capable hands at the state health department. /snark off/
25 March 2020, 08:59 PM
wtg
I guess it's kind of understandable; jodi's probably a bit of anomaly being someone who was tested twice.

At least it only took them 15 minutes to figure it out.

ThumbsUp

Bazootiehead-in-training

25 March 2020, 09:02 PM
wtg
I'm sure you'd like to know whether you officially have it or not, but how are you feeling?

Bazootiehead-in-training