well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    WTAF 2nd UPDATE
Page 1 2 

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTAF 2nd UPDATE
 Login/Join

Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of jodi
posted
Last Edit. Third call back, they say the second test really IS negative. Having a hard time believing it. I think my quarantine is ties to Steve’s so I won’t go out until his is over, or until it’s been 72 hours since I’ve had a fever - (whichever is longer) to avoid spreading whatever the heck it is that I have. Craziness.

Edit - just got a call back. Apparently the state re-read the results of my first test to the health deparment - now they are searching for the results of my second test...!

I’ve been quarantined with the freaking plague for 17 days, I haven’t come in contact with anybody else, how on earth did I pick up some other virus? I guess it could have come from some of the food deliveries we’ve had. This is crazy.

--------------------------------
Smiler Jodi

Posts: 20469 | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of Mikhailoh
posted Hide Post
Wow. Are you wiping all delivery items down with disinfectant?

"A mob is a place where people go to get away from their conscience" Atticus Finch

Posts: 13566 | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of wtg
posted Hide Post
That's amazing. And good news.

Can you send me some of your immune system?

We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love… and then we return home. - Australian Aboriginal proverb

Bazootiehead-in-training

Posts: 37985 | Location: Somewhere in the middle | Registered: 19 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of jodi
posted Hide Post
(Answering mik) - No, because they’ve come from friends, and Coronavirus was already in our house, so I wasn’t worried about it!

Smiler Jodi

Shut up and play your guitar!
Minor Deity
Picture of markj
posted Hide Post
Wow. That is incredible! So glad you are negative for coronavirus. Hope you feel better from what you do have, soon!

Posts: 13635 | Location: Wisconsin | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
(self-titled) semi-posting lurker
Minor Deity
Picture of ShiroKuro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Can you send me some of your immune system?

Me too! ROTFLMAO

What do the doctors say about this? Because my ("not that kind of doctor") reaction is that maybe this means your immune system is really fighting it off, which is good??

Anyway, hopefully you will heal up quickly.

How's Mr. Jodi doing?

/stillprayingforyouboth

My piano recordings at Box.Net: https://app.box.com/s/j4rgyhn72uvluemg1m6u

Posts: 18593 | Location: not in Japan any more | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of CHAS
posted Hide Post
WTF
Hope you are better soon.

Curiouser and curiouser

Several people have eaten my cooking and survived.

Posts: 25727 | Location: Still living at 9000 feet in the High Rockies of Colorado | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
(self-titled) semi-posting lurker
Minor Deity
Picture of ShiroKuro
posted Hide Post
Well, at least now this thread has an awesome title ...
Leaving

My piano recordings at Box.Net: https://app.box.com/s/j4rgyhn72uvluemg1m6u

Posts: 18593 | Location: not in Japan any more | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of wtg
posted Hide Post
Oy.

We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love… and then we return home. - Australian Aboriginal proverb

Bazootiehead-in-training

Posts: 37985 | Location: Somewhere in the middle | Registered: 19 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Daniel
posted Hide Post
I'm confused.

Posts: 24764 | Registered: 31 March 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of jodi
posted Hide Post
Was called by community health center and told I was negative. Was called back about 15 minutes later and told the goofed, state lab told them the results of my first test(from 2 weeks ago, which was negative) instead of the results of the test I took yesterday. Still waiting...

Smiler Jodi

Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Steve Miller
posted Hide Post
Good grief.

Life is short. Play with your dog.

Posts: 34986 | Location: Hooterville, OH | Registered: 23 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Pinta & the Santa Maria
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Nina
posted Hide Post
It's good to know you're in such capable hands at the state health department. /snark off/

Posts: 35384 | Location: West: North and South! | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of wtg
posted Hide Post
I guess it's kind of understandable; jodi's probably a bit of anomaly being someone who was tested twice.

At least it only took them 15 minutes to figure it out.

ThumbsUp

Bazootiehead-in-training

Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of wtg
posted Hide Post
I'm sure you'd like to know whether you officially have it or not, but how are you feeling?

Bazootiehead-in-training