well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    Jeffrey Epstein has committed suicide
Page 1 2 

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Jeffrey Epstein has committed suicide
 Login/Join

Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Steve Miller
posted Hide Post
The first thing to do is to make sure he’s really dead.

--------------------------------
Life is short. Play with your dog.

Posts: 34971 | Location: Hooterville, OH | Registered: 23 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Pinta & the Santa Maria
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Nina
posted Hide Post
My initial thought was that he is a very wealthy man, and could pay a ton of money for someone to smuggle something in to him. I was thinking he had perhaps OD'd. Then I read he hanged himself (hung?). So much for that idea.

The whole thing is bizarre and sad.

Posts: 35378 | Location: West: North and South! | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Beatification Candidate
Picture of rontuner
posted Hide Post
Rich guy with bad info on powerful people.

Faked death??

Visit me on the Web!
www.ronkoval.com

Posts: 7556 | Location: chicagoland | Registered: 21 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of wtg
posted Hide Post
Riots in Hong Kong. More missiles in North Korea. Iran nabbing tankers.

And this is what's at the top of I-1's to-do list:

https://thehill.com/homenews/m...ne-conspiracy-theory

We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love… and then we return home. - Australian Aboriginal proverb

Bazootiehead-in-training

Posts: 37942 | Location: Somewhere in the middle | Registered: 19 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Serial origamist
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of pianojuggler
posted Hide Post
It doesn't get any fishier than this.

There was a rumor that Bill Barr paid a visit to the MCC a couple weeks ago, about the time Epstein "previously attempted suicide". That's extremely unusual.

A former inmate of that specific wing says that it is damn near impossible to commit suicide, at least without an accomplice. The ceilings are nine feet high, the bedsheets are paper thin, belts and shoelaces are prohibited.

So, the guards didn't check on Epstein every 30 minutes as required. His bunky had been moved out and not replaced as required.

I'll bet my lunchmoney that all of the cameras that show Epstein's cell and the paths to and from it are on the fritz or the footage is missing.

I'd be looking for a DNA test to prove that the body at the morgue is actually Epstein's. He could be hanging out on an island with Ken Lay at this very moment.

pj, citizen-poster, unless specifically noted otherwise.

mod-in-training.

pj@ermosworld∙com

All types of erorrs fixed while you wait.

Posts: 30038 | Registered: 27 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of CHAS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pianojuggler:
It doesn't get any fishier than this.

There was a rumor that Bill Barr paid a visit to the MCC a couple weeks ago, about the time Epstein "previously attempted suicide". That's extremely unusual.

A former inmate of that specific wing says that it is damn near impossible to commit suicide, at least without an accomplice. The ceilings are nine feet high, the bedsheets are paper thin, belts and shoelaces are prohibited.

So, the guards didn't check on Epstein every 30 minutes as required. His bunky had been moved out and not replaced as required.

I'll bet my lunchmoney that all of the cameras that show Epstein's cell and the paths to and from it are on the fritz or the footage is missing.

I'd be looking for a DNA test to prove that the body at the morgue is actually Epstein's. He could be hanging out on an island with Ken Lay at this very moment.

The only part that would surprise me is the Ken Lay part. Lay is neither young nor female.

Several people have eaten my cooking and survived.

Posts: 25711 | Location: Still living at 9000 feet in the High Rockies of Colorado | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of jon-nyc
posted Hide Post
Breaking: While the medical examiner was on lunch break today, Epstein cremated himself.

If you think looting is bad wait until I tell you about civil forfeiture.

Posts: 33797 | Location: On the Hudson | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of CHAS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jon-nyc:
Breaking: While the medical examiner was on lunch break today, Epstein cremated himself.

Big Grin

Several people have eaten my cooking and survived.

Posts: 25711 | Location: Still living at 9000 feet in the High Rockies of Colorado | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Daniel
posted Hide Post
Big Grin

Posts: 24724 | Registered: 31 March 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Daniel
posted Hide Post
I don't mean to be blunt but I think he's as dead as a doornail.

Posts: 24724 | Registered: 31 March 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Steve Miller
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jon-nyc:

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Life is short. Play with your dog.

Posts: 34971 | Location: Hooterville, OH | Registered: 23 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post