well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    Laugh Out Loud Instagram Account

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Laugh Out Loud Instagram Account
 Login/Join

Minor Deity
Picture of BeeLady
posted
I have an Instagram account but I only use it to view others. I signed up as Shorty was posting wonderful new cocktails he was inventing as part of his job.

But I stumbled on one that just makes me laugh out loud..OMG..so funny...

Celeste Barber is an Australian comedian...Her Insta account is primarily of her posting super model poses and videos and then her, suburban Mom, recreating them...OMG they are hilarious!

And at the same time, Celeste is a beautiful woman yet contrasted by the absurd view of "beauty" she brings to light. I love that she brings acceptance of our own bodies in her own hilarious way. Big Grin

Any Insta accounts that you follow?

--------------------------------
"Wealth is like manure; spread it around and it makes everything grow; pile it up, and it stinks."
MillCityGrows.org

Posts: 11215 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: 22 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Steve Miller
posted Hide Post
I don’t do Instagram because I have enough time wasting diversions to choose from. Sharon follows several accounts, mostly involving dogs and Scottish Highland cattle.

I like the site you posted and the daughter is undeniably beautiful. Does she model?

But without going down the objectification rabbit hole, I find Mom beautiful as well. A little time with a stylist/makeup artist and she’d look just as good, and some of us prefer a little more zaftig silhouette.

Life is short. Play with your dog.

Posts: 34971 | Location: Hooterville, OH | Registered: 23 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of jodi
posted Hide Post
Omg, her instagram is hilarious!

Smiler Jodi

Posts: 20462 | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of BeeLady
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jodi:
Omg, her instagram is hilarious!

jodi,somehow every time I see her new posts I think.."jodi would love this!" Big Grin

I showed it to my 92 year old Mom and was falling over laughing!. Smiler

"Wealth is like manure; spread it around and it makes everything grow; pile it up, and it stinks."
MillCityGrows.org

Posts: 11215 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: 22 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of Amanda
posted Hide Post
A brilliant twist on the "lessons" on real-life beauty. which are proliferating nowadays. ThumbsUp

The most dangerous word in the language is "obvious"

Posts: 14392 | Location: PA | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post