well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    COVID Is In Retreat in the U.S.

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

COVID Is In Retreat in the U.S.
 Login/Join

Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of QuirtEvans
posted

Posts: 45741 | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Pinta & the Santa Maria
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Nina
posted Hide Post
That is great news--but I think it will continue to test our resiliency (not to mention our ability to work toward the greater common good), since I fully anticipate needing a booster for COVID as a routine requirement for some time to come.

Posts: 35378 | Location: West: North and South! | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
knitterati
Beatification Candidate
Picture of AdagioM
posted Hide Post
The graph in the morning newsletter (assume it’s the same as in the story) was a happy sight, indeed.

Now we need to ensure that the vaccine is more available worldwide. We can’t just live in our own big little bubble.

--------------------------------
http://pdxknitterati.com

Posts: 9800 | Location: Oregon | Registered: 06 June 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Daniel
posted Hide Post
I'd like to subscribe but don't feel like going through the process now ($1 for a year; why not).

In the meantime, will someone (wtg?) please copy this article for me?

Posts: 24720 | Registered: 31 March 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post