well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    Impending nuclear disaster in Ukraine?

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Impending nuclear disaster in Ukraine?
 Login/Join

Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Daniel
posted
https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2022/0...ng-intl-hnk/index.ht

BTW, the day the US bombed Syria, the 24/7 MSM coverage of Fukushima went radio silent.

I remember that day because we had to drive into the mountains to avoid a tsunami. We listened to the car radio all night.

It would probably take a ton of research to find out what's happening today with that Level 5 event.

Picture the guy from the '50's smacking his head and saying, "Not this again!"

Posts: 24724 | Registered: 31 March 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Beatification Candidate
Picture of big al
posted Hide Post
Well, that information has already been suppressed (no page found message).

Big Al

--------------------------------
Money seems to buy the most happiness when you give it away.

Why does everything have to be so complicated, all in the name of convenience. -ShiroKuro

A lifetime of experience will change a person. If it doesn't, then you're already dead inside. -MarkJ

Posts: 7413 | Location: Western PA | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Daniel
posted Hide Post
Wow.

Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Daniel
posted Hide Post

Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Daniel
posted Hide Post
https://www.aljazeera.com/amp/...sing-every-day-mayor

It's the largest nuclear plant in Europe.

I hope it doesn't explode. Sigh.

Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of wtg
posted Hide Post
I started following the story back when the Russians first occupied it. I've been trying not to think about what might happen but I'm running out of wishful thinking.

--------------------------------
We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love… and then we return home. - Australian Aboriginal proverb

Bazootiehead-in-training

Posts: 37941 | Location: Somewhere in the middle | Registered: 19 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Daniel
posted Hide Post
I try to follow it.

TBH, I'm ambivalent about this.

I don't think I could keep up with all the complications of this story if I had an hour a day to try it.

On one hand, it's scary as hell. On the other, there's nothing I can do about it.