well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    Oh no - Bernie’s campaign spokesperson is attacking Biden
Page 1 2 

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Oh no - Bernie’s campaign spokesperson is attacking Biden
 Login/Join

"I've got morons on my team."

Mitt Romney
Minor Deity
Picture of Piano*Dad
posted Hide Post
quote:
Ahem... "Bernie is not a Democrat". How'd I do?

Just fine .... Big Grin

Posts: 12529 | Location: Williamsburg, VA | Registered: 19 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
czarina
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of piqué
posted Hide Post
The fact is, many many many people think these things about Joe Biden, and did so long before his campaign manager said them out loud. If only Biden had been called out by Bernie--or other candidates--on these things, he might not be the nominee. Lots of women I know will not vote for Biden because of the rape allegations. They are not taking directives from Bernie's campaign. I wish the party would dump Biden and draft someone else.

Cuomo?

--------------------------------
fear is the thief of dreams

Posts: 21337 | Registered: 18 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Pinta & the Santa Maria
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Nina
posted Hide Post
Rape allegation. Singular. He's always had a creepy uncle aspect about him, but I think we need to hold off and see what we surfaces about this allegation.

Posts: 35377 | Location: West: North and South! | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of Mikhailoh
posted Hide Post
#believewomenunlesstheyaccuseademocrat

"A mob is a place where people go to get away from their conscience" Atticus Finch

Posts: 13549 | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Pinta & the Santa Maria
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Nina
posted Hide Post
#takeallallegationsseriouslyandwaitfortheinvestigation

Posts: 35377 | Location: West: North and South! | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of LL
posted Hide Post
Rape I do not believe. Fooling around most likely.

The earth laughs in flowers

Posts: 16320 | Location: north of boston | Registered: 16 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post