well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    We’re Number 1!

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

We’re Number 1!
 Login/Join

Minor Deity
Picture of Doug
posted
it just shows you what you can achieve when an entire community joins together and pitches in to achieve a common goal.

# 1 !!!

Posts: 10334 | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
czarina
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of piqué
posted Hide Post
your purity score has just plummeted.

--------------------------------
fear is the thief of dreams

Posts: 21352 | Registered: 18 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Foregoing Practicing to Post
Minor Deity
Picture of RealPlayer
posted Hide Post
Looks like New York is not Fun City any more.

“It's hard to win an argument with a smart person. It's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person." -- Bill Murray

Posts: 13817 | Location: The outer burrows | Registered: 27 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"I've got morons on my team."

Mitt Romney
Minor Deity
Picture of Piano*Dad
posted Hide Post
So, my two sons now live in Las Vegas, and one will be working part time in Reno. What does that say ... Big Grin

Posts: 12542 | Location: Williamsburg, VA | Registered: 19 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of Mikhailoh
posted Hide Post
We’ve gotten to know the Area outside the strip pretty well this last week. Nice town.

"A mob is a place where people go to get away from their conscience" Atticus Finch

Posts: 13562 | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Steve Miller
posted Hide Post
Henderson is a beautiful part of the desert. I hope you got see the high end neighborhoods up in the hills and take in the views. They’re spectacular.

And if you’ve a mind to play the slots, my BIL swore that the slots in the little places in Henderson are much more likely to pay off than the machines on the strip.

Life is short. Play with your dog.

Posts: 34975 | Location: Hooterville, OH | Registered: 23 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of Mikhailoh
posted Hide Post
It is, and the highlands have great vistas. The strip is a world away in terms of daily life. The Princess will be working in Henderson too, so no need to go into Vegas proper.

"A mob is a place where people go to get away from their conscience" Atticus Finch

Posts: 13562 | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of CHAS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by piqué:
your purity score has just plummeted.

A huge drop I am sure. (snort)

Several people have eaten my cooking and survived.

Posts: 25713 | Location: Still living at 9000 feet in the High Rockies of Colorado | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post