well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    Sidney Powell and Lin Wood

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sidney Powell and Lin Wood
 Login/Join

Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of wtg
posted
It's like skits from SNL, except they're in real life.

https://lawandcrime.com/2020-e...uit-in-brutal-order/

--------------------------------
We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love… and then we return home. - Australian Aboriginal proverb

Bazootiehead-in-training

Posts: 37898 | Location: Somewhere in the middle | Registered: 19 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Serial origamist
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of pianojuggler
posted Hide Post
Sydney Powell should be investigated, sanctioned, and maybe disbarred.

And she's at it again in Wisconsin demanding that the state legislature nullify the election and choose the state's ten electors. All based on a made-up story of fraud and violation of the rules.

pj, citizen-poster, unless specifically noted otherwise.

mod-in-training.

pj@ermosworld∙com

All types of erorrs fixed while you wait.

Posts: 30038 | Registered: 27 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"I've got morons on my team."

Mitt Romney
Minor Deity
Picture of Piano*Dad
posted Hide Post
Speaking of SNL skits ...

She treats GOP legislator ...

Like the "Chick-Fil-A clerk when the milkshake machine goes down ... "

This IS Trump world. I'm sorry, but I'm in full disdain mode and I don't give a crap if it makes these stupid-**** people dig in.

Posts: 12533 | Location: Williamsburg, VA | Registered: 19 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Serial origamist
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of pianojuggler
posted Hide Post
Well, what we were told was that I-1 publicly jettisoned her because her tactics were too ludicrous even for him.

But have we not learned that *nothing* is too ludicrous for him? I'm now thinking he publicly cut her loose, but she's still reporting to him and getting direction from him and can appear to go rogue and operate separately from the Punch and Rudy Show, then if she does manage to score a couple victories, I-1 will laud her as a hero, give her the Presidential Medal of Freedom, make her his new AG, etc. etc. etc.

I don't think she is really working on her own.

pj, citizen-poster, unless specifically noted otherwise.

mod-in-training.

pj@ermosworld∙com

All types of erorrs fixed while you wait.

Posts: 30038 | Registered: 27 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of jodi
posted Hide Post
That woman in the video is something else. Unbelievable. You couldn’t make this crazier if you tried.

Smiler Jodi

Posts: 20459 | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post