well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    Today's Version of, What's Just Like the Holocaust?

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Today's Version of, What's Just Like the Holocaust?
 Login/Join

Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of QuirtEvans
posted
As reported by Jake Tapper on Twitter:

"MTG says Speaker Pelosi wanting Members of Congress to get vaccinated and if not to wear masks is “exactly the type of abuse” as murdering Jews in gas chambers during the Holocaust."

Posts: 45741 | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Steve Miller
posted Hide Post
This is my shocked face.

Roll Eyes

--------------------------------
Life is short. Play with your dog.

Posts: 34946 | Location: Hooterville, OH | Registered: 23 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"I've got morons on my team."

Mitt Romney
Minor Deity
Picture of Piano*Dad
posted Hide Post
She thrives on the outrage.

I have left shock at her latest provocation in the rear view mirror. My disdain is for the GOP. The party has no moral center any more. These goons are in thrall to the lowest and screechiest rabble because that's what pleases the man of Mar a Lago who cannot be criticized.

Posts: 12533 | Location: Williamsburg, VA | Registered: 19 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of QuirtEvans
posted Hide Post
I think it’s a variation on that.

We always assumed there were consequences for absurd behavior. What we have learned is that there aren’t, but there are consequences for thoughtful, moderate behavior. At least, on the right, a bit less so on the left.

Posts: 45741 | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of CHAS
posted Hide Post
Does she have help dreaming up the absurd carp that comes out of her mouth?

--------------------------------
Several people have eaten my cooking and survived.

Posts: 25704 | Location: Still living at 9000 feet in the High Rockies of Colorado | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Foregoing Vacation to Post
Picture of Dan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CHAS:
Does she have help dreaming up the absurd carp that comes out of her mouth?
Hey I went into full confusion overload with this comment. By "she" is it safe to assume you mean MTG, and not Pelosi?

Posts: 1534 | Location: Colorado | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post