well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    The Bees of Notre Dame Survived

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Bees of Notre Dame Survived
 Login/Join

Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of QuirtEvans
posted

Posts: 45778 | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of wtg
posted Hide Post
I didn't know there were bees there.

I'm glad they survived!

--------------------------------
We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love… and then we return home. - Australian Aboriginal proverb

Bazootiehead-in-training

Posts: 38024 | Location: Somewhere in the middle | Registered: 19 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Daniel
posted Hide Post
I'm wondering whether they will put in fire alam systems. You'd think a building like that would ne remotely monitered 24 hours a day. I chose to watch a couple tours before the fire instead of looking at the damage. Yay me.

I'm glad nobody was hurt and the bees survived.

Posts: 24841 | Registered: 31 March 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of QuirtEvans
posted Hide Post
It has been reported that, because of the wiring, extensive fire control systems were viewed as a greater fire hazard.

Posts: 45778 | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Daniel
posted Hide Post
Interesting.

I read they do constant renovation work. Now the damage is on a different level. This remimds me of the Windsor Castle fire. I think they will restore it. My guess is it will take years.

Posts: 24841 | Registered: 31 March 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post