well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    A map of?

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A map of?
 Login/Join

Shut up and play your guitar!
Minor Deity
Picture of markj
posted

Posts: 13634 | Location: Wisconsin | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of CHAS
posted Hide Post
damifino

--------------------------------
Several people have eaten my cooking and survived.

Posts: 25711 | Location: Still living at 9000 feet in the High Rockies of Colorado | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of markj
posted Hide Post
Hint: it's a public service.

Posts: 13634 | Location: Wisconsin | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of markj
posted Hide Post

Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Steve Miller
posted Hide Post
Fun to think about, but I have no idea.

--------------------------------
Life is short. Play with your dog.

Posts: 34971 | Location: Hooterville, OH | Registered: 23 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of markj
posted Hide Post
It boggles the mind, that EMS services are not even considered essential, in 39 states.

What if you call 9-1-1 and nobody comes to help? I guess you're on your own.

https://www.nbcnews.com/health...dyuyZ1myBD3UKi-9wWAk

Pinta & the Santa Maria
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Nina
posted Hide Post
Wow, I had no idea. I agree, EMS seems like it should be an essential service, at least for incorporated areas. I wonder if part of this is semantics, since most EMS's I'm aware of are linked with fire departments, which is considered an essential service.

Posts: 35378 | Location: West: North and South! | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post