well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    What Mask Do You Recommend?

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What Mask Do You Recommend?
 Login/Join

Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of QuirtEvans
posted
We have a couple of N95 masks, but one has gone missing, so I think we need to make sure we have two in case we both need to go out.

I've been thinking about what kind of mask to get, and wonder if anyone has any recommendations as to both comfort and safety.

I've been looking at these:

https://www.amazon.com/s?k=urb...ef=sr_st_review-rank

Thanks for any help!

Posts: 45748 | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Beatification Candidate
Picture of rontuner
posted Hide Post
I've found the paper ones most comfortable for me (glasses) - one of the side benefits of dentists seeing fewer patients is that primo dental online often have masks in stock. I use level 1 for most trips out and level 3 for when I am tuning.

I have a spray bottle of Everclear that I spritz both inside and out and reuse the mask for a few days unless I sneeze or cough while wearing.

I have had two of those masks with side valves on order from Amazon since last month.... still waiting! Realize that they offer no protection from you to others because of the valve!

--------------------------------
Visit me on the Web!
www.ronkoval.com

Posts: 7556 | Location: chicagoland | Registered: 21 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post