well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    Polydactyl human

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Polydactyl human
 Login/Join

Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of wtg
posted
Trying to make up for small hands? Big Grin

quote:
Bathed in church window light, head bowed while kneeling in the pews; Donald Trump looks to be in deep contemplation. The only problem? He has six fingers on each hand.

Trump, who has just won the New Hampshire primary and looks set to be the Republican nominee for president, has shared an AI image of himself praying in a church on his social media platform Truth Social.

The AI image was evidently made by one of the newer text-to-image models as it is a fairly legible recreation of the former president. But once viewers started counting the fingers on Trump’s hand, it quickly became apparent something was wrong.

https://petapixel.com/2024/01/...ng-with-six-fingers/

--------------------------------
We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love… and then we return home. - Australian Aboriginal proverb

Bazootiehead-in-training

Posts: 37859 | Location: Somewhere in the middle | Registered: 19 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of CHAS
posted Hide Post
LOLOL!!

Several people have eaten my cooking and survived.

Posts: 25702 | Location: Still living at 9000 feet in the High Rockies of Colorado | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Foregoing Practicing to Post
Minor Deity
Picture of RealPlayer
posted Hide Post
Knew it was a fake photo — you’d never really see him in a church.

“It's hard to win an argument with a smart person. It's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person." -- Bill Murray

Posts: 13804 | Location: The outer burrows | Registered: 27 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of CHAS
posted Hide Post
It is hilarious.
Have stolen it and posted it on Facebook.

Posts: 25702 | Location: Still living at 9000 feet in the High Rockies of Colorado | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"I've got morons on my team."

Mitt Romney
Minor Deity
Picture of Piano*Dad
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RealPlayer:
Knew it was a fake photo — you’d never really see him in a church.

Well, outside of a church is fine, especially if there is a political point to be scored for the troglodytes ...

Who could forget this sincere shot of a religious man ...

https://static01.nyt.com/image...94adc-superJumbo.jpg

Posts: 12526 | Location: Williamsburg, VA | Registered: 19 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of CHAS
posted Hide Post
"He/she goes to church." seems to be the ultimate defense used when someone in my hometown is accused.

"I've got morons on my team."

Mitt Romney
Minor Deity
Picture of Piano*Dad
posted Hide Post
That idea is absolutely poisonous.

As "the guy" said:

quote:
“And when you pray, do not be like the hypocrites, for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the street corners to be seen by others. Truly I tell you, they have received their reward in full. But when you pray, go into your room, close the door and pray to your Father, who is unseen.

Well analyzed by John D. Pierce

Performative Religion

Posts: 12526 | Location: Williamsburg, VA | Registered: 19 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post