well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    Noble Prizes and hambergers

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Noble Prizes and hambergers
 Login/Join

Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of wtg
posted
going totally off the rails....

quote:
Donald Trump has threatened to strip reporters of "Noble prizes" and sue media outlets over their reporting that confirmed Russian interference in US elections and within the president's 2016 campaign.

In a furious, misspelled Twitter rant on Sunday, the president lashed out at The New York Times over what he called a "phony story" about his daily routine. The Times story claimed the president often doesn't arrive in the Oval Office until noon, after spending mornings watching Fox News, CNN and MSNBC.

He said: "I work from early in the morning until late at night, haven't left the White House in many months (except to launch Hospital Ship Comfort) in order to take care of Trade Deals, Military Rebuilding etc., and then I read a phony story in the failing @nytimes about my work ... schedule and eating habits, written by a third rate reporter who knows nothing about me.

He added: "I will often be in the Oval Office late into the night & see that I am angrily eating a hamberger & Diet Coke in my bedroom. People with me are always stunned. Anything to demean!"

https://www.independent.co.uk/...russia-a9485006.html

--------------------------------
We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love… and then we return home. - Australian Aboriginal proverb

Bazootiehead-in-training

Posts: 37941 | Location: Somewhere in the middle | Registered: 19 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"I've got morons on my team."

Mitt Romney
Minor Deity
Picture of Piano*Dad
posted Hide Post
Are all prizes noble? Or just some of them ...

Maybe he just wants the Sveriges Riksbank to rescind Krugman's Nobel, thinking that he is a "reporter," ... Shrug

Posts: 12539 | Location: Williamsburg, VA | Registered: 19 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post