well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    Hey Montanans!

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hey Montanans!
 Login/Join

Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of wtg
posted
You guys digging out from under? I didn't look carefully at what areas got hit, so not sure if you got snowed on.

--------------------------------
We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love… and then we return home. - Australian Aboriginal proverb

Bazootiehead-in-training

Posts: 37992 | Location: Somewhere in the middle | Registered: 19 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of jodi
posted Hide Post
I think Pique got more than we did. We got less than an inch at my house, my friend just north of town got about 4 inches.

Smiler Jodi

Posts: 20469 | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of CHAS
posted Hide Post
Frowner
Got a little snow around the house. We need more. Just got back from Frisco, which is about 4 miles away. Most of the
ground there is white. The ski runs I could see are white.

It was good to see the snow. There is supposed to be snow on the ground this time of year. May get more Thursday.

Several people have eaten my cooking and survived.

Posts: 25727 | Location: Still living at 9000 feet in the High Rockies of Colorado | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Steve Miller
posted Hide Post
It was 80 degrees today. 80 degrees!

Picked a bad day to work outside but our time is coming.

Life is short. Play with your dog.

Posts: 34988 | Location: Hooterville, OH | Registered: 23 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
czarina
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of piqué
posted Hide Post
We got 8 to 12 inches of heavy wet snow. Trying to get it off my truck yesterday was like pushing concrete. 1,000 feet lower in town, it had all melted off and still looked like fall. Climate changes with elevation out here. I'm living at the arctic circle of Montana.

fear is the thief of dreams

Posts: 21362 | Registered: 18 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post