well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    How many people have to die...

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

How many people have to die...
 Login/Join

Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Steve Miller
posted
...so you can sell a hamburger?

Face book post. Statewide shutdown be damned, this guy is keeping his restaurant open. Indoor only so no one is the wiser. He deserves an income. Or a medal. Or something.

I haven’t responded, I have to live in this town. BUT:

Would he be willing to shoot every sixth patron who walks in the door if it means scraping out a living? Rat poison on the food? It’s the same thing as serving them.

How about strangling with his bare hands? Would he justify that as opposed to depleting his savings?

The elderly. Would he stomp them to death before he stomped the younger ones? Some elderly look pretty good, would he ask for ID? Would he ask for political affiliation before strangling them with a trash bag?

Would he kill the children at the 20% rate? Would he select by race?

Monsters, the lot of them, and don’t get me started on churches. I’m done with all of it.

Just done.

--------------------------------
Life is short. Play with your dog.

Posts: 34922 | Location: Hooterville, OH | Registered: 23 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of CHAS
posted Hide Post
ThumbsUp

Several people have eaten my cooking and survived.

Posts: 25702 | Location: Still living at 9000 feet in the High Rockies of Colorado | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
czarina
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of piqué
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Steve Miller:
...so you can sell a hamburger?

Face book post. Statewide shutdown be damned, this guy is keeping his restaurant open. Indoor only so no one is the wiser. He deserves an income. Or a medal. Or something.

I haven’t responded, I have to live in this town. BUT:

Would he be willing to shoot every sixth patron who walks in the door if it means scraping out a living? Rat poison on the food? It’s the same thing as serving them.

How about strangling with his bare hands? Would he justify that as opposed to depleting his savings?

The elderly. Would he stomp them to death before he stomped the younger ones? Some elderly look pretty good, would he ask for ID? Would he ask for political affiliation before strangling them with a trash bag?

Would he kill the children at the 20% rate? Would he select by race?

Monsters, the lot of them, and don’t get me started on churches. I’m done with all of it.

Just done.

You need to send this to the local paper as an op ed--or at least a letter to the editor

fear is the thief of dreams

Posts: 21341 | Registered: 18 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post