well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    Craig Deleeuw Robertson

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Craig Deleeuw Robertson
 Login/Join

"I've got morons on my team."

Mitt Romney
Minor Deity
Picture of Piano*Dad
posted
Never heard of him before

Wonder how long before someone in the GOP calls him a martyr.

A bit more detail

Posts: 12542 | Location: Williamsburg, VA | Registered: 19 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"I've got morons on my team."

Mitt Romney
Minor Deity
Picture of Piano*Dad
posted Hide Post

Posts: 12542 | Location: Williamsburg, VA | Registered: 19 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Beatification Candidate
Picture of big al
posted Hide Post
I worry about how many people of similar persuasions lurk in the dark places of our country.

I've just seen the trial of an antisemite who killed my brother-in-law and ten other people conclude and have heard enough about other people targeting Jews, Blacks, LGBTQ people, other students in their schools, random strangers on the street or the local Walmart, political opponents, etc. to wonder just how deep this cancer of hate has metastasized within our population.

Big Al

--------------------------------
Money seems to buy the most happiness when you give it away.

Why does everything have to be so complicated, all in the name of convenience. -ShiroKuro

A lifetime of experience will change a person. If it doesn't, then you're already dead inside. -MarkJ

Posts: 7413 | Location: Western PA | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post