well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    Why is he running against Trudeau?

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Why is he running against Trudeau?
 Login/Join

Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of wtg
posted
Seeing a lot of this backlash from conservatives against Canada.

WTF

quote:
With the world watching Putin, Trump targets Trudeau

"The tyranny we have witnessed in Canada in recent weeks should shock and dismay people all over the world," Trump said Saturday night.

Donald Trump fired up the Conservative Political Action Conference crowd Saturday night with a barrage of accusations directed at what would have been an unthinkable target just weeks ago: Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau.

“The radical left is trying to replace American democracy with woke tyranny,” the former U.S. president told his audience in Orlando, Fla., drawing a shower of boos in agreement. “They want to do the same thing to America that Trudeau has been doing to Canada — and much, much worse.”

His focus on Trudeau comes as Russian President Vladimir Putin wages war on Ukraine.

https://www.politico.com/news/...ada-protest-00012102

--------------------------------
We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love… and then we return home. - Australian Aboriginal proverb

Bazootiehead-in-training

Posts: 37879 | Location: Somewhere in the middle | Registered: 19 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of CHAS
posted Hide Post
Makes my head hurt

Several people have eaten my cooking and survived.

Posts: 25702 | Location: Still living at 9000 feet in the High Rockies of Colorado | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of wtg
posted Hide Post
It's gonna explode after you read this...(I figure I'll put all the nutcases in one thread....)

https://www.politico.com/news/...alist-event-00012401

We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love… and then we return home. - Australian Aboriginal proverb

Bazootiehead-in-training

Posts: 37879 | Location: Somewhere in the middle | Registered: 19 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of wtg
posted Hide Post
tfg rewriting history.....

https://wapo.st/3htBcP0

Bazootiehead-in-training

Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Steve Miller
posted Hide Post
I don’t know a lot of Canadians, but I can say I’ve never met one who cares one bit about how they do it in the US, particularly with respect to TFG.

Life is short. Play with your dog.

Posts: 34922 | Location: Hooterville, OH | Registered: 23 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post