well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    War in South America ...

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

War in South America ...
 Login/Join

"I've got morons on my team."

Mitt Romney
Minor Deity
Picture of Piano*Dad
posted
... coming soon to your neighborhood theater

Can someone tell me why Maduro wants to give the US the easy excuse to remove his government by force?

All we have to do is affirm Guyana's territorial integrity and leave the Venezuelan air force (whatever there is of it) in crumpled ruin the moment Venezuelan troops cross the border. A few precise strikes by F35s on those troops will likely seal the border quite nicely.

I'm sure our anti-imperialist friends will scream that Guyana is the aggressor here.

Posts: 12533 | Location: Williamsburg, VA | Registered: 19 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of Mikhailoh
posted Hide Post
Start a war - the last best refuge of embattled dictators.

--------------------------------
"A mob is a place where people go to get away from their conscience" Atticus Finch

Posts: 13555 | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"I've got morons on my team."

Mitt Romney
Minor Deity
Picture of Piano*Dad
posted Hide Post
This seems like very poor timing, and completely unneeded. He has gotten many of the sanctions suspended, so he goes and pokes us in the eye gratuitously. I think he is misjudging both the times and the US.

Posts: 12533 | Location: Williamsburg, VA | Registered: 19 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post