well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    Blame Fauci
Page 1 2 

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Blame Fauci
 Login/Join

Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of wtg
posted Hide Post
A chat with Tony.

https://www.theatlantic.com/po...andemic-oppo/614224/

--------------------------------
We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love… and then we return home. - Australian Aboriginal proverb

Bazootiehead-in-training

Posts: 37970 | Location: Somewhere in the middle | Registered: 19 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"I've got morons on my team."

Mitt Romney
Minor Deity
Picture of Piano*Dad
posted Hide Post
So we're on first name basis with him, are we ... Wink

Posts: 12549 | Location: Williamsburg, VA | Registered: 19 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of wtg
posted Hide Post
Big Grin

The suburb where I grew up was like little Italy.

He would have been called "ANT-ny".

We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love… and then we return home. - Australian Aboriginal proverb

Bazootiehead-in-training

Posts: 37970 | Location: Somewhere in the middle | Registered: 19 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"I've got morons on my team."

Mitt Romney
Minor Deity
Picture of Piano*Dad
posted Hide Post
That sounds like Philadelphia ...

Posts: 12549 | Location: Williamsburg, VA | Registered: 19 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Daniel
posted Hide Post
There is no reason to put Dr. Fauci on a pedestal.

You can find a lot better sources of information by doing your own research.

Also, judging him by the results of the administration of which he is a part, he's shown himself to be ineffectual.

I've said this before and I'll say it again. Palace intrigue is a distraction.

Posts: 24733 | Registered: 31 March 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of wtg
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wtg:
facepalm

Former game show host Chuck Woolery.

quote:
White House Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany was asked Monday to explain why President Donald Trump retweeted former game show host Chuck Woolery’s claim that “everyone is lying” about the coronavirus, including the Centers for Disease Control, as a way to keep the economy coming back before the election.

A reporter asked McEnany, “The president retweeted something this morning … saying that the CDC is lying about the coronavirus in order to hurt his chances of getting re-elected. Does the president believe that the CDC is lying about COVID-19?”

McEnany tried to explain what the intent of Trump’s retweet was — blaming his displeasure on CDC leaks and “some rogue individuals.”

Woolery’s tweet, though, was a sweeping statement that doesn’t mention anything about leaks. It suggested that the CDC, media, Democrats and “our doctors” are lying about the coronavirus.

In his tweet, Woolery wrote: “The most outrageous lies are the ones about Covid 19. Everyone is lying. The CDC, Media, Democrats, our Doctors, not all but most, that we are told to trust. I think it’s all about the election and keeping the economy from coming back, which is about the election. I’m sick of it.”

https://news.google.com/articl...S&gl=US&ceid=US%3Aen

Update:

quote:
Former game show host Chuck Woolery announced Wednesday his son has tested positive for COVID-19, just days after Woolery accused medical professionals and Democrats of lying about the virus in an effort to hurt the economy and President Trump's reelection chances.

Woolery, who hosted several popular game shows including "Love Connection" and “Wheel of Fortune” and who is a staunch supporter of the president's, has since deleted his Twitter account following the announcement about his son.

“To further clarify and add perspective, Covid-19 is real and it is here. My son tested positive for the virus, and I feel for of those suffering and especially for those who have lost loved ones," Woolery tweeted before his account disappeared.

The message comes after Woolery tweeted Monday denouncing "outrageous lies" being told about the coronavirus, comments that Trump retweeted to his more than 83 million followers.

“The most outrageous lies are the ones about Covid 19. Everyone is lying. The CDC, Media, Democrats, our Doctors, not all but most, that we are told to trust. I think it’s all about the election and keeping the economy from coming back, which is about the election. I’m sick of it," Woolery wrote.

CBS News correspondent Catherine Herridge asked Trump about the retweet in an interview on Tuesday.

“You reposted a tweet yesterday saying that CDC and health officials are lying. You understand this is confusing for the public. So who do they believe? You, or the medical professionals like Dr. Fauci?” Herridge asked, referring to National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases Director Anthony Fauci.

“I didn’t make a comment,” Trump responded. “I reposted a tweet that a lot of people feel. But all I am doing is making a comment. I’m just putting somebody’s voice out there. There are many voices. There are many people that think we shouldn’t do this kind of testing, because all we do, it’s a trap.”

auto-start video

https://thehill.com/homenews/m...-son-has-coronavirus

Bazootiehead-in-training