well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    I wish Biden...

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I wish Biden...
 Login/Join

Minor Deity
Picture of Jack Frost
posted
Would offer Mitt Romney an important job. Smart and competent guy. Put him in charge of Covid, cyber security, climate, national security.

Jf

--------------------------------
Be calm, be brave, it'll be okay.

Posts: 17677 | Location: Maine | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Steve Miller
posted Hide Post
I like the idea but wonder how it would work out in practice.

Life is short. Play with your dog.

Posts: 34965 | Location: Hooterville, OH | Registered: 23 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of LL
posted Hide Post
He just said he is staying with Republicans. Thinks he can be more affective there.

I somewhat like him, but don't like what he did in Ma while here.

The earth laughs in flowers

Posts: 16320 | Location: north of boston | Registered: 16 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of jon-nyc
posted Hide Post
I’m big on bipartisanship but much rather have him in the senate to stop things like hostage taking over CRs and debt limit increases.

If you think looting is bad wait until I tell you about civil forfeiture.

Posts: 33797 | Location: On the Hudson | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of Jack Frost
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LL:
He just said he is staying with Republicans. Thinks he can be more affective there.

I somewhat like him, but don't like what he did in Ma while here.

Health care?

Jf

Be calm, be brave, it'll be okay.

Posts: 17677 | Location: Maine | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post