well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    Trump Support Plummets in Battlegrounds

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Trump Support Plummets in Battlegrounds
 Login/Join

Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of QuirtEvans
posted
Please be true, please be true, please be true.

Although I take Nate Silver's point that state-by-state polling this far out has very litle predictive value.

https://www.axios.com/trump-ap...d6-14c1f97bf62c.html

Posts: 45763 | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of jon-nyc
posted Hide Post
Not enough though.

At first approximation this is a three state race. PA, OH, and MI. Only in MI is he under water.

--------------------------------
If you think looting is bad wait until I tell you about civil forfeiture.

Posts: 33801 | Location: On the Hudson | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of QuirtEvans
posted Hide Post
Ohio is starting to look grim. It's getting redder.

But you might not be putting enough weight on Wisconsin and Iowa. Even Arizona looks good at the moment.

Pinta & the Santa Maria
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Nina
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jon-nyc:
Not enough though.

At first approximation this is a three state race. PA, OH, and MI. Only in MI is he under water.

Thank you Debbie Downer. Big Grin

Seriously, I do wonder if we're seeing lack of clarity on the Dem side as much as support for Trump. If the Dems don't go bananas and nominate someone who wants to spend us into oblivion (laughable given the current incumbent), I think we might see a big switch once a candidate shakes out (please let it not be Biden or Bernie).

Can you imagine a debate between Biden and Trump? It would be like watching a dementia version of Bizarro-land. Get your "gaffes" here! suave

Posts: 35384 | Location: West: North and South! | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Daniel
posted Hide Post
ThumbsUp

Posts: 24758 | Registered: 31 March 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of Mikhailoh
posted Hide Post
Unless she self-destructs Warren will be the nominee. VP is too far out yet.

--------------------------------
"A mob is a place where people go to get away from their conscience" Atticus Finch

Posts: 13566 | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Does This Avatar Make My Butt Look Big?

Minor Deity
Picture of Cindysphinx
posted Hide Post
Warren will lose.

But she is the best we've got, so she should get her shot.

So disappointed in Kamala and Bullock (who shot himself in the foot by getting in so late).

Posts: 19764 | Location: A cluttered house in Metro D.C. | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of QuirtEvans
posted Hide Post
Carville was right. It’s the economy. To his credit, Trump realizes that, which is why he’s going so bananas on Powell. He doesn’t care about inflation as long as the economy gets its shot of amphetamines and carries him through the election.