well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    Dirt on opponents

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dirt on opponents
 Login/Join

Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of wtg
posted
When you're POTUS and you send out tweets, ya really need to check your spelling.

Prince of Whales?

quote:
President Trump is playing defense after telling ABC's George Stephanopoulos he'd be open to listening to information from foreign governments that might damage his opponents in the next election, a comment that swiftly drew backlash.

Asked by Stephanopoulos whether he'd take information offered from a foreign government or alert the FBI, Mr. Trump suggested he might do both.

"I think you might want to listen, there isn't anything wrong with listening," Mr. Trump continued. "If somebody called from a country, Norway, [and said,] 'We have information on your opponent' — Oh, I think I'd want to hear it."

On Thursday morning, Mr. Trump made light of the issue by suggesting it would be absurd if he alerted the FBI to every conversation he has with foreign leaders.

"I meet and talk to 'foreign governments' every day," the president tweeted Thursday morning. "I just met with the Queen of England (U.K.), the Prince of Whales, the P.M. of the United Kingdom, the P.M. of Ireland, the President of France and the President of Poland. We talked about "Everything!" Should I immediately...call the FBI about these calls and meetings? How ridiculous! I would never be trusted again. With that being said, my full answer is rarely played by the Fake News Media. They purposely leave out the part that matters."

Like Norway is gonna be calling him with dirt on Biden...geez, doesn't this guy get it yet?

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/t...m-foreign-countries/

--------------------------------
We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love… and then we return home. - Australian Aboriginal proverb

Bazootiehead-in-training

Posts: 37997 | Location: Somewhere in the middle | Registered: 19 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of jon-nyc
posted Hide Post
The POTUS is up for discussions
With oppo-delivering Russians.
Why not? he concluded
As Dems have precluded
Establishing real repercussions.

--------------------------------
If you think looting is bad wait until I tell you about civil forfeiture.

Posts: 33803 | Location: On the Hudson | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post