well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    Vitamin D
Page 1 2 

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Vitamin D
 Login/Join

Does This Avatar Make My Butt Look Big?

Minor Deity
Picture of Cindysphinx
posted Hide Post
No supplements here.

Posts: 19764 | Location: A cluttered house in Metro D.C. | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of wtg
posted Hide Post
A note:

I just noticed the article I posted is from 2016; not sure why something that old popped up.

edit: As of 2018, he was still not a fan of vitamin D.

https://theconversation.com/vi...seudo-disease-101907

--------------------------------
We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love… and then we return home. - Australian Aboriginal proverb

Bazootiehead-in-training

Posts: 37959 | Location: Somewhere in the middle | Registered: 19 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of CHAS
posted Hide Post
Have bought supplements that are obviously nothing but caffeine pills to perk people up when trying different brands.
My late sister was a big fan of supplements. There were thousands of bottles of different supplements in her home. A brain cancer took her.
The home of my late cello teacher was loaded with supplements. There was a rail running around part of their dining area covered with bottles of supplements. Some of the kitchen counters were also covered with bottles of supplements. Bottles of supplements covered most flat surfaces in the parts of the house that I saw. He got a rare cancer of the throat.

I take B-12 because geezer's are supposed to take B-12. I get that and D3 from the same company I get St. John's Wort from because that is a good product.

--------------------------------
Several people have eaten my cooking and survived.

Posts: 25713 | Location: Still living at 9000 feet in the High Rockies of Colorado | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Daniel
posted Hide Post
My doctor read a study and now wants me to take K2 in addition to D3.

Now to buy some. He said he gets D3/K2 on Amazon. I haven't looked for it yet.

Posts: 24724 | Registered: 31 March 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post