well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    Favorite sandwich

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Favorite sandwich
 Login/Join

Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of wtg
posted
I haven't made meatloaf in ages. Not sure why; it's not like it's hard to make.

Yesterday I thought I'd try a variation on my usual and used bulk Italian sausage instead of ground pork. Turned out really well. I made an extra large meatloaf so we had leftovers for sandwiches and to heat up for another dinner.

Cold meatloaf sandwiches are flavor nirvana as far as I'm concerned. Nice thick slice on some fresh bread with mayo. Maybe some roasted red peppers or fresh tomato, but just mayo, bread, and the meatloaf is just fine...can't wait for lunch today..

Got a favorite sandwich?

--------------------------------
We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love… and then we return home. - Australian Aboriginal proverb

Bazootiehead-in-training

Posts: 37940 | Location: Somewhere in the middle | Registered: 19 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Beatification Candidate
Picture of rontuner
posted Hide Post
Hard to beat a good meatloaf sandwich with a favorite BBQ sauce...

Visit me on the Web!
www.ronkoval.com

Posts: 7556 | Location: chicagoland | Registered: 21 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Pinta & the Santa Maria
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Nina
posted Hide Post
My favorite sandwich: summer vine-ripened tomato straight from a garden or good farmers' market, cut into think slices, on toasted sourdough with a bit of mayo, salt and pepper.

Heaven on earth. Or, more technically, heaven standing over the sink because it's kind of a mess to eat. Definitely worth it, though. Yum.

Posts: 35378 | Location: West: North and South! | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Serial origamist
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of pianojuggler
posted Hide Post
Toasted cheese.

PBJ with Adams peanut butter and grape jam.

Hot pastrami.

pj, citizen-poster, unless specifically noted otherwise.

mod-in-training.

pj@ermosworld∙com

All types of erorrs fixed while you wait.

Posts: 30038 | Registered: 27 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post