well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    Take a Stand 3!
Page 1 2 

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Take a Stand 3!
 Login/Join

Serial origamist
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of pianojuggler
posted Hide Post
Whatever is on sale. For decades, I’ve been buying Sweet Baby Ray’s from Costco.

I did just buy a bottle of “Japanese BBQ Sauce” from Costco. It tastes like teriyaki sauce with extra ginger and stuff. It’s quite tasty, but not what I would have called “BBQ sauce”.

--------------------------------
pj, citizen-poster, unless specifically noted otherwise.

mod-in-training.

pj@ermosworld∙com

All types of erorrs fixed while you wait.

Posts: 30038 | Registered: 27 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Foregoing Vacation to Post
Picture of Dan
posted Hide Post
Ummm ... Kraft?

Posts: 1534 | Location: Colorado | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of CHAS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by piqué:
I never have BBQ unless we get takeout at Famous Dave's. IIRR I always get the Memphis, if that's the one that is just a seasonings rub and not sweet/gooey

I think St. Louis BBQ is what you prefer.
Memphis sauce can be poured.

Several people have eaten my cooking and survived.

Posts: 25711 | Location: Still living at 9000 feet in the High Rockies of Colorado | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
czarina
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of piqué
posted Hide Post
I think you are right!

fear is the thief of dreams

Posts: 21351 | Registered: 18 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of Mary Anna
posted Hide Post
My favorite barbecue sauce is the sweet sauce at Sonny's Barbecue, the chain we went to in Florida. I believe Muffin's Sister's first food industry job was as a hostess at Sonny's.

They have four sauces--regular, sweet, hot, and very hot. The regular is Kansas City style, and I guess they're all some variation of it, but I've never had anything quite like the sweet sauce anywhere else.

Mary Anna Evans
http://www.maryannaevans.com
MaryAnna@ermosworld.com

Posts: 15513 | Location: Florida | Registered: 22 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post