well-temperedforum.groupee.net
Big line of storms coming in

This topic can be found at:
https://well-temperedforum.groupee.net/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/9130004433/m/3763941597

10 November 2020, 05:53 PM
wtg
Big line of storms coming in
The 70 plus degree weather is exiting and 30 degree weather is coming in. That means lots of wind. Gusts are being recorded at 79 mph.

Wish us luck.

--------------------------------
We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love… and then we return home. - Australian Aboriginal proverb

Bazootiehead-in-training

10 November 2020, 06:42 PM
wtg
60 mph wind gusts. My town got half an inch of rain in five minutes, plus it rained for another half hour.

My trees and house are still standing. Lots of damage to the west of us.

Ron can watch the storm roll in....

We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love… and then we return home. - Australian Aboriginal proverb

Bazootiehead-in-training

10 November 2020, 06:51 PM
ShiroKuro
Eeker

Yikes! Hope you don't get any more!

My piano recordings at Box.Net: https://app.box.com/s/j4rgyhn72uvluemg1m6u

10 November 2020, 06:54 PM
wtg
We won't. Fast moving storms have moved through and are finished.

I'll need my winter coat tomorrow morning.

Bazootiehead-in-training

11 November 2020, 09:54 AM
rontuner
North of us, Lakeshore drive was without lights for a while, but I haven't noticed any damage around here. We are on the NE corner of the building, so storms rolling in from the west don't really hit our unit directly. Quite the lightning show over the lake as it passed!

Visit me on the Web!
www.ronkoval.com