well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    question for wtg

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

question for wtg
 Login/Join

Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Daniel
posted
wtg, what are the options for posting images? I'm not a tech person and am looking for something easy.

Thanks.

Posts: 24723 | Registered: 31 March 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of jodi
posted Hide Post
Postimages.org is the hosting site I use. Make sure you scale the image for message boards (it’s an option when you upload your photo) or it will be too big here. then just input the direct link into the box that comes up when you hit photo icon above (thirds from the right) and it will post the photo in your post.

--------------------------------
Smiler Jodi

Posts: 20460 | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of wtg
posted Hide Post
what jodi said; postimages.org for me also.

Some folks are using Flickr, but I'm not familiar with it so don't know the pros/cons.

I think a lot of us used to use Photobucket but it is no longer free, so we've given up on it.

We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love… and then we return home. - Australian Aboriginal proverb

Bazootiehead-in-training

Posts: 37918 | Location: Somewhere in the middle | Registered: 19 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Daniel
posted Hide Post
Ok. I downloaded the app. I didn't get it to work. I'll try again. Smiler

Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of wtg
posted Hide Post
Can't help you with the app. I only access postimages from my browser. I don't have the app installed anywhere.

We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love… and then we return home. - Australian Aboriginal proverb

Bazootiehead-in-training

Posts: 37918 | Location: Somewhere in the middle | Registered: 19 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Daniel
posted Hide Post

Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Daniel
posted Hide Post
Nope. Will one of you please tell me where the resize for message boards option is [found]? I can't find it.

Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of wtg
posted Hide Post
I don't use the app, so I don't know if this will answer your question.

This is postimages home page that I see from my browser, not an app. The size is set for message boards.

At the top it lets you select either Upload (which is from your computer or phone) or Upload by URL (you copy the URL for the photo you want to upload).

Bazootiehead-in-training