well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    “Forced” To Use the “N” Word

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

“Forced” To Use the “N” Word
 Login/Join

Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of QuirtEvans
posted
Because she thought the group was too loud and rude.

https://www.wral.com/raleigh-w...acial-slur/18530502/

Apparently, if you think you’re right, any escalation is justifiable.

I’m glad she got called out by name, but I suspect most of her friends will agree with her, explicitly or implicitly.

Posts: 45737 | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"I've got morons on my team."

Mitt Romney
Minor Deity
Picture of Piano*Dad
posted Hide Post
quote:

Indeed. Just ask Oberlin students. Or any of the students who have routinely shouted down (or physically assaulted) anyone whose ideas they deem reprehensible.

Posts: 12529 | Location: Williamsburg, VA | Registered: 19 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of QuirtEvans
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Piano*Dad:
quote:

Indeed. Just ask Oberlin students. Or any of the students who have routinely shouted down (or physically assaulted) anyone whose ideas they deem reprehensible.

I detest that, too.

Posts: 45737 | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of CHAS
posted Hide Post
Someone tell that woman she is White Trash.

--------------------------------
Several people have eaten my cooking and survived.

Posts: 25702 | Location: Still living at 9000 feet in the High Rockies of Colorado | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"I've got morons on my team."

Mitt Romney
Minor Deity
Picture of Piano*Dad
posted Hide Post
quote:
I detest that, too.

I know. And I usually cringe at both-sides-ism. But we live in an era of intellectual entitlement. Everyone's stupid beliefs are not only worthy of respect, but they also seemingly entitle the believer to abuse others. There is a big contradiction in there, but the entitled of left and right don't see it (or care). The tide of illiberalism continues to rise ...

Posts: 12529 | Location: Williamsburg, VA | Registered: 19 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post