well-temperedforum.groupee.net
Amazon Prime

This topic can be found at:
https://well-temperedforum.groupee.net/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/9130004433/m/3433919697

03 February 2022, 06:29 PM
wtg
Amazon Prime
Price is going up to $139 a year. How to lock in the current $119 price:

https://www.cnbc.com/select/am...-to-lock-lower-rate/

I haven't seen a date for the increase, but I imagine it will happen pretty quickly.

The hike goes into effect Feb. 18 for new members and March 25 for those already subscribed

--------------------------------
We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love… and then we return home. - Australian Aboriginal proverb

Bazootiehead-in-training

03 February 2022, 08:25 PM
dolmansaxlil
Interesting. Prime for Amazon.ca is $79.99 Canadian. I wonder why there is such a huge discrepancy?

"Your first 10,000 photographs are your worst." ~ Henri Cartier-Bresson

03 February 2022, 08:57 PM
wtg
Wow. I had no idea there is such a large difference. I wonder why, too.

I'm thinking about dropping Prime. Not sure it's really worth it to me.

We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love… and then we return home. - Australian Aboriginal proverb

Bazootiehead-in-training

04 February 2022, 07:04 PM
dolmansaxlil
quote:
Originally posted by wtg:
Wow. I had no idea there is such a large difference. I wonder why, too.

I'm thinking about dropping Prime. Not sure it's really worth it to me.

I wonder about the difference, too. Maybe there are differences in the perks? I am doing a bit of digging and I can’t find any differences. We get the music, books, streaming, free shipping….

"Your first 10,000 photographs are your worst." ~ Henri Cartier-Bresson

04 February 2022, 08:48 PM
Nina
I'd really like to wean myself off of Amazon (except for Kindle), but the convenience is hard to pass up for anyone who might procrastinate a bit. Hi