Find
Notify
Tools

Jan 6
 Login/Join

Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of CHAS
posted Hide Post
The Dems cannot do much because they did not get the votes to control the Senate.
They got POS Mankin and POS Sinema instead.

--------------------------------
Several people have eaten my cooking and survived.

Posts: 25702 | Location: Still living at 9000 feet in the High Rockies of Colorado | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of wtg
posted Hide Post
On this issue I'm with people like Cheney and Kinzinger. It's not about whether it's a winning or losing campaign issue. It's much more important. It's worth losing an election in the short-term because the long-term consequences of ignoring what happened are far more devastating.

We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love… and then we return home. - Australian Aboriginal proverb

Bazootiehead-in-training

Posts: 37871 | Location: Somewhere in the middle | Registered: 19 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Daniel
posted Hide Post
I think it's beating a dead horse.

Posts: 24709 | Registered: 31 March 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of wtg
posted Hide Post
Michael Luttig's statement to the committee totally reflects my viewpoint.

From your posts it seems that you don't think this is as important as others do. I respect differences of opinion and it would seem that on this issue we can only agree to disagree.

We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love… and then we return home. - Australian Aboriginal proverb

Bazootiehead-in-training

Posts: 37871 | Location: Somewhere in the middle | Registered: 19 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Steve Miller
posted Hide Post
I think it’s very important but I doubt anything will come if it.

Hope I’m wrong.

Life is short. Play with your dog.

Posts: 34916 | Location: Hooterville, OH | Registered: 23 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of wtg
posted Hide Post
I'm sorry to say I think you're right.

Bazootiehead-in-training

Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of wtg
posted Hide Post
He wanted Sidney Powell as the special counsel to look into election issues.

To the DOJ: "Just tell the American public that the election was corrupt and leave the rest to me and the Republican congressmen."

And along the lines of Israeli space lasers, there were the Italian satellites (Scott Perry involved in that one) and Google wireless thermostats that were changing votes from Trump to Biden. Kash Patel tried to keep the Italian conspiracy theory alive. So did Mark Meadows.

Just sayin'.....

Bazootiehead-in-training

"I've got morons on my team."

Mitt Romney
Minor Deity
Picture of Piano*Dad
posted Hide Post
Hard to believe that the DOJ won't see actionable information in here. Actually, they probably already had most or all of this information. The hearings have just put it in the public domain and ratcheted up the pressure on them to act.

Posts: 12528 | Location: Williamsburg, VA | Registered: 19 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Mitt Romney
Minor Deity
Picture of Piano*Dad
posted Hide Post
If the GOP loses the PA and WI Senate races, the Dems have a great chance to hang on to the Senate.

Ron Johnson looks really weak, and this sh!t isn't helping him.

Posts: 12528 | Location: Williamsburg, VA | Registered: 19 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of wtg
posted Hide Post
From what Cheney just said about witnesses to come in future hearings, I think I need to buy some more popcorn.....

popcorn

Bazootiehead-in-training

Mitt Romney
Minor Deity
Picture of Piano*Dad
posted Hide Post
Jeffrey Clark's home searched

quote:
The search was confirmed by Clark’s current employer, who said in a written message that agents led a pajama-clad Clark out of his house in suburban Virginia in the early morning and “took his electronic devices.”

Hard to imagine that the DOJ is doing this just for show ...

Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of wtg
posted Hide Post
Today's hearing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFcDzwQz8iA

Bazootiehead-in-training