well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    The end of Cawthorn NSFW?

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The end of Cawthorn NSFW?
 Login/Join

Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of CHAS
posted
This video may be seen as worse than carrying a gun onto a airline flight, lying, and whatever else he has done.
Cawthorn's crotch

--------------------------------
Several people have eaten my cooking and survived.

Posts: 25702 | Location: Still living at 9000 feet in the High Rockies of Colorado | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of CHAS
posted Hide Post
Have not found this on other sources. Is it real? I suspect not, but it would not surprise me if it is true.

Posts: 25702 | Location: Still living at 9000 feet in the High Rockies of Colorado | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Steve Miller
posted Hide Post
I’ve seen it in serveral places.

The video, not the crotch. Cool

Life is short. Play with your dog.

Posts: 34918 | Location: Hooterville, OH | Registered: 23 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of CHAS
posted Hide Post
Cawthorn has triggered my Gaydar for a while.
His anti-lgbt history may make anyone with a good
story about him speak up. Dirty laundry may be what it takes to
bring him down.

Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of CHAS
posted Hide Post
Did not find the video and the news earlier. Now it easy to find.
The more the homophobic they are, the ....

Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Steve Miller
posted Hide Post
Isn’t Cawthorne one of Theil’s “New Right” boys? Seems to me he was mentioned in the article you posted.

Life is short. Play with your dog.

Posts: 34918 | Location: Hooterville, OH | Registered: 23 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of CHAS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Steve Miller:
Isn’t Cawthorne one of Theil’s “New Right” boys? Seems to me he was mentioned in the article you posted.

I think so.